• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long Term Partner

kailey

Aspire to Inspire
Hello! I am fairly new to this site, but I have quite a bit of experience roleplaying. I have already started some wonderfully fun role plays on this site, and am looking to expand that. If you would like to skim this quickly, look for the colored words.

I typically post about
five lines to five paragraphs. It all depends on my muse and how much I'm into the story so far. I try and use proper grammar and spelling, but I'm typically on mobile, so I apologize for any typos and such due to autocorrect. I sometimes don't catch them all before I hit submit. I enjoy adding some good ol' romance into the plot, but I prefer MxF. (I have nothing against MxM and such, I just have a lot more experience roleplaying MxF) I prefer playing the female role but will play both if we double up. I am a pretty friendly person, and love building friendships and connections through the roleplay. I am on quite frequently but I do have some overload schooling over the summer, so please be patient. c:

I am looking for someone who is decent with
spelling and grammar and someone who can write at least a well developed paragraph per post. (I would love love love if we could both post more than that, as I find it makes the roleplay a lot more interesting) I would love if you could post at least once a day (preferably more), but I obviously understand that people get busy. If you are away for a long time, please PM me and let me know.

Alright, now on to the good stuff!

Princess x King's Assassin

The king has an elite force of assassins and spies working for him, guarding the nation and infiltrating others. Because his kingdom is at war with another, no one is safe, not even the princess herself. Because of this, the king has assigned one of his best young assassins to watch and protect her at all hours. The assassin, a diligent young man, is very skilled in his art. He assumes the princess to be snobby and arrogant, but over time he realizes that is not the case. It is only inevitable that they eventually begin having feelings toward one another, but they must be careful. If the king finds out, he will punish them both. Is their love worth fighting for?

High School Dropout x Motivated College Student

A high school dropout lives alone in a not so amazing apartment in the heart of a big city. He was your typical bad boy, always getting in to trouble, breaking girls' hearts, and eventually he just dropped out. One day he runs into a girl he knew from high school who's now attending the prestigious university in the area. They were close when they were younger, but drifted apart due to his issues and her busy life.

Those are the only two I'm looking for right now, so PM or reply if you are interested. I may add more later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back