• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term partner who replys reguerly

I'm looking for a long term partner who doesn't mind none paragraph writing or miss spelling despite this i do create a details world full of lure and spend hours researching and creating even if it isn't the world for example a character is pregnet i will look up stages so it will match and the mentle effects of miss carafe the phisicle and menle effects of premature birth and how the process works and decide if i want it long term i prefer oc rping but it is ok if not perferbly some1 who is available often must be at lest in highshigh school
Will do fandoms and orignal worlds will even take time 2 cobuild if that is what you want
Harry potter
My little pony
Steven universe
Camp camp
Homestuck
Daughter of evil
Dark wood circus
The heathers
Scp
And more just ask

Last edited:
I'm looking for a long term partner who doesn't mind none paragraph writing or miss spelling despite this i do create a details world full of lure and spend hours researching and creating even if it isn't the world for example a character is pregnet i will look up stages so it will match and the mentle effects of miss carafe the phisicle and menle effects of premature birth and how the process works and decide if i want it long term i prefer oc rping but it is ok if not perferbly some1 who is available often must be at lest in highshigh school
Will do fandoms and orignal worlds will even take time 2 cobuild if that is what you want
Harry potter
My little pony
Steven universe
Camp camp
Black butter
Homestuck
Daughter of evil
Dark wood circus
Scp
And more

Are you ok for doubling pairing and Cannon x Oc pairings? I'd be interested in Black butler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back