• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long term partner for 1on1 RP

Wslyhrpr

Hey there. I'm Wes, a 24 y.o. male. I've been rping for about 8 years. I'm returning after a short hiatus and have found myself with too much time on my hands while I'm recovering some from medical issues. I can write almost all day every day, but I know most people can't do that. I ask that my partner be of legal age, you get a cookie if you're over 21. I would like a partner that can post at least once per day to keep the story moving. moving. If something comes up that will prevent a normal posting schedule, I let my partner know and ask the same of them. I am not a forum writer, all of my roleplays are strictly private. I write strictly over email, but plotting and chat can be through almost any medium.

I love fantasy and sci-fi elements, the more creative the better. I only write original characters and stories, and prefer my partner to do the same. Elements from movies, games, books, etc are all fine, but I hate sticking to a specific fandom. Dark, mature themes are fine with me, I love them. For my MC, I prefer to play males, I just write them better in my experience. If there is to be any romance in the plot, I ask that it's with a female character. Just personal preference, I suck at m// and f// lol.

Here is an example writing from one of my recent roleplays:

"I hate full moons," he said with an exacerbated sigh. "Always makes people go insane," he grumbled as he turned the ignition and scrolled through the woman's file briefly. Not a whole lot to go on other than being registered in the foster care system, a few jobs here and there, that she was the current resident of the exploded apartment, and a photo from her state ID that was probably a few years old. "Just be a smart girl and don't do anything else stupid," he mumbled before closing the laptop and speeding off.

Within 20 minutes he had reached the edge of the park, pulling into an empty parking lot and stepping out into the frigid night once again. "Maybe I'll get lucky and it's stupid enough to confuse me for prey," he said with a low chuckle as he began to walk down a jogging path that wound around the central lake. There was little to no light in the park, only the occasional beam from a passing vehicle and the light of the full moon to keep the creeping darkness at bay.

As he found his way halfway around the lake, he heard a woman scream. "Hope she's a fast runner," he said as he broke into a sprint towards the sound, arriving at the scene within a minute. Upon finding the sight, he was perplexed. The bloody feral lay at the base of a nearby tree, obviously not because it wanted to take a nap. Then his gaze fell upon the terrified woman, who had a striking resemblance to the one in the file.

"I need you to stay put, that man is deranged and dangerous," he called out to her as he approached the feral who was beginning to stir and snarl like an insanely pissed off animal. "I'm only going to ask this once. Are we gonna do this this easy way, or the hard way?" he asked as he took a step towards the creature.

In a flash, the blood crazed feral leapt up from the ground, his eyes wide with bloodlust, mouth grinning sadistically through a smear of caked of blood. "I knew you would be stupid," Silas said calmly as his left arm came up in a flash, his gloved hand wrapping around the man's throat like a steel vise before lifting him off the ground to be eye level.

A sudden shock of terror filled the man's eyes as it realized it had made a mistake. It frantically began clawing at Silas's arm, shredding the sleeve of the leather coat like paper. But with each swipe came not the sound of ripping flesh, but the sound of impacting metal. Methodically Silas reached into his coat and withdrew a heavily modified handgun and pressed it towards the man's head before a thundering explosion echoed through the park.

The man went limp instantly, save for the expected muscle twitches, as the back of his skull exploded in a mist of bone, blood, and brain. Silas promptly holstered his weapon as he dropped the lifeless corpse at his feet and pulled out his phone again. "Yeah, send another crew out here to the park. The situation has been handled," he said before stuffing it back into his pocket and turning to the woman.

"You and I need to have a talk."

If you've made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back. Have a character you've been craving to play or a story that you can't quite find a partner for? Let me know. Maybe we can figure something out. I look forward to hearing from someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back