• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long-term, Literate Partners [Closed]

Iwana

I don’t wanna.

Hello everyone! My name is Eve!

Before I get into my role-playing preferences, let me clear up a few things about me. First and foremost; I'm a very inconsistent person. When inspired, I can give you several replies in a matter of minutes. When I'm not, I might even go for 1-3 days without giving you anything. If I'm busy or preoccupied with personal matters, I'll let you know, but most of the time, I'll probably just be sitting in bed, staring at the screen of my phone with a blank, soulless expression, unable to think up a decent reply. That's just how my head works. I can't help it. So, if a few days go by and I'm still not showing any life signs, feel free to nudge me - who knows, it might actually kickstart my brain. If that's no too much of a turn off for you, please go on.

With that out of the way, let's go to some of my rules and basic expectations:

1. Be literate. I'd be lying if I said I'm an English expert, but I respect the language, and I try to be as grammatically correct as possible. The occasional typo and misspelling is a given - trust me, I make them too all the time, and the fact that I'm typing on my phone doesn't make the situation any easier - but I expect at least a decent level of spelling and punctuation, and please keep an eye on your commas and general paragraph structure.

2. Be at least 18 years old. To clear this up, I don't do smut - I'm not good at it, and it just makes me uncomfortable - but being an adult myself, I just get along better with other adults.

3. Be considerate. Meaning, no one-liners, no single paragraphs - in fact, even two painfully short paragraphs strike me as more dreadful than an one-liner. If you're not feeling creative, take your time (I know I will, on several occasions, probably). Don't push yourself. And if you're stuck, talk to me. I might be able to help you find your footing again! I can write up to 7-10 paragraphs on a very creative day, so do try to keep up. If you can't, then I'm probably not the partner for you.

4. Be fun. What I mean is, try adding some flare into your characters. Some positivity. I love a good tragedy, but unless your character is suffering from major depression or some other mental disorder, don't lace their every word with a layer of tragedy and melancholy, don't forcefully put them in the position of the victim in every situation imaginable. If all your characters are martyrs without a will of their own, you and I just aren't meant to be.

Now, as far as my preferences go:

• I have more experience playing male characters (oddly enough), but I don't mind playing female (or anything in-between) ones either.
• I don't mind doubling if it fits the plot.
• I'm okay with Male/Female, Male/Male and Female/Female pairings alike.
• I'm also perfectly content with non-romance plots. Honestly, if the plot and characters are interesting enough, a platonic relationship can be as fascinating.
• I love it when the support characters are every bit as layered and fascinating as the main players. It just makes everything more interesting.
• I prefer PM over thread.

(Everything in bold is something I'm currently very in the mood for.)

My favorite themes/genres are:

• Horror
• Adventure
Post-Apocalyptic
• Sci-fi (not futuristic)
• Crime
Mystery
• Modern Fantasy

My least favorite themes/genres are:

• Slice of Life
• Medieval
• Historical
• Futuristic

In short, I'm pretty attached to the present times, but not their dull (my opinion), ordinary side.

Now let us talk about fandoms. Honestly, I'm just not very good at playing pre-existing characters, so if we're going to go with a certain fandom, we'll be creating our own original characters and tossing them into the canonical world of said fandom. There can be mentions of the Canon cast, especially if they're a pretty big deal in the world of the fandom, but I would rather they remain as supporting roles. Not because I don't absolutely love them (because, trust me, I do) - on the contrary, it's precisely because I adore them that I'd rather they stay out of my literary hands, where I might (unintentionally, of course) butcher their ideals and personalities.

Onto it, my favorite fandoms are:

One Piece
• My Hero Academia
• Stranger Things
• Harry Potter

And that's about it. No, I'm not kidding. That's actually it. These are the only fandoms I'm interested in working with in a role-play. But do feel free to suggest your own and I'll let you know if I'm okay with them.

Sadly, I don't have any original plots at the time. My laptop broke down recently and all the content I had saved there (most of which consisted of original plots and ideas) is gone. But I'm so bored these days that I don't mind coming up with our original plot and world together. I'm open to anything. And if you have any original ideas of your own, even better! Let me know!

That's all for now! If you're interested, reply to this thread or send me a PM!

Hello everyone! My name is Eve!

Before I get into my role-playing preferences, let me clear up a few things about me. First and foremost; I'm a very inconsistent person. When inspired, I can give you several replies in a matter of minutes. When I'm not, I might even go for 1-3 days without giving you anything. If I'm busy or preoccupied with personal matters, I'll let you know, but most of the time, I'll probably just be sitting in bed, staring at the screen of my phone with a blank, soulless expression, unable to think up a decent reply. That's just how my head works. I can't help it. So, if a few days go by and I'm still not showing any life signs, feel free to nudge me - who knows, it might actually kickstart my brain. If that's no too much of a turn off for you, please go on.

With that out of the way, let's go to some of my rules and basic expectations:

1. Be literate. I'd be lying if I said I'm an English expert, but I respect the language, and I try to be as grammatically correct as possible. The occasional typo and misspelling is a given - trust me, I make them too all the time, and the fact that I'm typing on my phone doesn't make the situation any easier - but I expect at least a decent level of spelling and punctuation, and please keep an eye on your commas and general paragraph structure.

2. Be at least 18 years old. To clear this up, I don't do smut - I'm not good at it, and it just makes me uncomfortable - but being an adult myself, I just get along better with other adults.

3. Be considerate. Meaning, no one-liners, no single paragraphs - in fact, even two painfully short paragraphs strike me as more dreadful than an one-liner. If you're not feeling creative, take your time (I know I will, on several occasions, probably). Don't push yourself. And if you're stuck, talk to me. I might be able to help you find your footing again! I can write up to 7-10 paragraphs on a very creative day, so do try to keep up. If you can't, then I'm probably not the partner for you.

4. Be fun. What I mean is, try adding some flare into your characters. Some positivity. I love a good tragedy, but unless your character is suffering from major depression or some other mental disorder, don't lace their every word with a layer of tragedy and melancholy, don't forcefully put them in the position of the victim in every situation imaginable. If all your characters are martyrs without a will of their own, you and I just aren't meant to be.

Now, as far as my preferences go:

• I have more experience playing male characters (oddly enough), but I don't mind playing female (or anything in-between) ones either.
• I don't mind doubling if it fits the plot.
• I'm okay with Male/Female, Male/Male and Female/Female pairings alike.
• I'm also perfectly content with non-romance plots. Honestly, if the plot and characters are interesting enough, a platonic relationship can be as fascinating.
• I love it when the support characters are every bit as layered and fascinating as the main players. It just makes everything more interesting.
• I prefer PM over thread.

(Everything in bold is something I'm currently very in the mood for.)

My favorite themes/genres are:

• Horror
• Adventure
Post-Apocalyptic
• Sci-fi (not futuristic)
• Crime
Mystery
• Modern Fantasy

My least favorite themes/genres are:

• Slice of Life
• Medieval
• Historical
• Futuristic

In short, I'm pretty attached to the present times, but not their dull (my opinion), ordinary side.

Now let us talk about fandoms. Honestly, I'm just not very good at playing pre-existing characters, so if we're going to go with a certain fandom, we'll be creating our own original characters and tossing them into the canonical world of said fandom. There can be mentions of the Canon cast, especially if they're a pretty big deal in the world of the fandom, but I would rather they remain as supporting roles. Not because I don't absolutely love them (because, trust me, I do) - on the contrary, it's precisely because I adore them that I'd rather they stay out of my literary hands, where I might (unintentionally, of course) butcher their ideals and personalities.

Onto it, my favorite fandoms are:

One Piece
• My Hero Academia
• Stranger Things
• Harry Potter

And that's about it. No, I'm not kidding. That's actually it. These are the only fandoms I'm interested in working with in a role-play. But do feel free to suggest your own and I'll let you know if I'm okay with them.

Sadly, I don't have any original plots at the time. My laptop broke down recently and all the content I had saved there (most of which consisted of original plots and ideas) is gone. But I'm so bored these days that I don't mind coming up with our original plot and world together. I'm open to anything. And if you have any original ideas of your own, even better! Let me know!

That's all for now! If you're interested, reply to this thread or send me a PM!
I think I'm going to like you. ^_^

Funkybub Funkybub As much as I love a good crime mystery, even slightly adanced tech is a tad unappealing to me. Why don't you PM me with your story so I can decide whether it's too futuristic for me?

Genkai Genkai Always original characters. I usually urge my partner to do the same, but if you absolutely want to play a certain canonical character, I won't disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back