• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long Term Fandom RolePlay

CasualLesbian23

Wild Child with Music in Her Soul

Hi! I'm on the search for a long term partner within fandoms that I can't find partners in very often! You are always welcome to ask if I know a fandom, though admittedly, I haven't watched much television in recent months as I am a University Student with a hectic schedule. I'm on EST, and am usually up during the day, and I turn off all my electronics around midnight. I try my best to get on at least once a week, so I would love if my partners could too!
Now, some baseline rules, just so there are no misunderstandings!
1) I am 18+, for the sake of my worried heart, please don't ask if you're under 16! 16+ is fine, just be warned, I will keep an eye on what themes are going on.
2) Please make sure you give me more than a sentence. I don't demand a paragraph, because I know that sometimes there's just not that much to say, but two sentences at least.
3) This should go without saying, but please don't leave me hanging if you lose interest? Just tell me, and then I can put that role play to bed. I understand if you can't be on frequently (like myself), but yeah.
4) You do not have to have perfect command of the English language! As long as I can understand you, (and if I can't I will ask for clarification, I promise) we will be perfectly fine.
5) If OCs get involved, then for the love of all things holy NO GARY STUS OR MARY SUES. Nothing is more infuriating than trying to roleplay with a character who is practically perfect.
6) Don't Godmod. Just don't.

Now, that's enough seriousness.
* = Fandoms that I want, the more I have, the more I want it.
Characters I play within fandoms are listed, unless I have never Roleplayed it before, which will be noted with a ~.
I am willing to learn new characters! You just have to give me time :grinningteeth:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anime
  • Hetalia****: Canada, Germany, America, France, Scotland, Russia, Italy, Ukraine, 2p Canada, 2p England, 2p America, 2p France, 2p Italy (Fems of all of these as well, obviously.)
  • Black Butler: MeyRin, Finny, Ciel (sometimes)
  • Yuri on Ice*: ~
  • Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hitachin Twins, Haruhi, Renge
  • InuYasha: ~
  • Soul Eater**: ~
  • Sailor Moon (DIC era)****: ~ (Bizzare to me that I've never RPed this, as it was my first anime ever)
Cartoons/Comics (and their related films)
  • Homestuck*: Karkat, Sollux, Kanaya, Rose, John, Jane, Cronus, Kankri, Mituna, Feferi, Aranea, Nepeta, Meulin, The Disciple, The Sufferer, The Helmsman, Horrus
  • Marvel: ~
  • DC: ~
  • Steven Universe***: Garnet (Sapphire when split), Jasper (obviously), Pearl, Greg, Steven, Rose, (Note! I have an entire crew of Homeworld Gems that can be used in a RP with this fandom!)
Games
  • DanganRompa (Up to the end of the second game)**: ~
  • Overwatch*: ~
  • DBH: Kara, Connor RK800, Todd (if necessary), Alice, Luther (sometimes)
  • Mass Effect (1 and 2, we do no speak of 3 or Andromeda)****: Shephard (Spacer War Hero, or Earthborn War Hero), Garrus, Liara, Tali, Captain Anderson, Ambassador Udina, Miranda, Mordin, Grunt.
  • Undertale: Alphys, Toriel, Frisk/Chara
Television
  • Grey's Anatomy (Up to Season 3): ~
  • Criminal Minds (Up to Season 6): ~

I think that does it! I hope to hear from someone soon! Please go ahead and PM me, rather than filling up the comments, we'll have to PM anyway. -^^-
Have a great day!

I would be interested in anything Hetalia related. I do like having an OC in my Hetalia RP's and I usually try to focus on 2p! but I am interested in hearing how'd you want to do an Hetalia RP.

I’m down for an Overwatch rp if you’re still looking!

if you are still interested in an hetalia rp let me know I would love to rp hetalia!! Anyone who wants to rp hetalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back