• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for (long term) Detailed Roleplay Partner

Catsarekule

Hey! I have been roleplaying for about five years now, and I would really like to get back into it, since it has been a few months since I've written with someone. If you're interested, please comment below or PM me! But please read through all of what is below.

Here are some things about myself:

1. I am a very detailed writer, and I write at least 3 - 6 paragraphs per post. One lengthy paragraph if I am pressed for time or on my phone.

2. I am a night owl. I usually get on from 5 - 12 pm Central Time.

3. I like to play two characters each, but if it is a good plot, I can just do one. I can play any gender.

4. I am very friendly! I love to talk. But I am also educated on a lot of things, so if we are roleplaying or just talking, I kind of know a lie or confusion from a mile away. If you are confused about something, let me know! (:

5. I am tired of excuses. If you do not think you are committed to roleplaying with me, just let me know.

6. I'm interested in plots and themes such as: science, romance, labs, people with wings/superpowers, angst, detective/criminal, etc. I can roleplay mature or dark themes, and any level of romance.

Requirements:

1. Must be able to match my literacy and roleplay mature themes.

2. Match the times that we can both be online.

3. Reply to the roleplay at least 3 - 5 times a day.

4. Let me know if they have any thoughts on a plot together, or character development.

5. Is friendly! (:

6. Preferably older than 15 or 16.

Hello!

I was just wondering if you are interested in forming a plot that don't include romance? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Hello!
I was just wondering if you are interested in forming a plot that don't include romance? ^^
Message me with information about the plot and your experience with role-playing(:

Catsarekule said:
Message me with information about the plot and your experience with role-playing(:
Would you be alright making one? I really don't have any ideas at the moment.... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back