• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term detailed partner (prefer MxM)

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am DarkiusHeavenstein, but you can call me Darkius, or Dark or Heaven, or anything really. So I have been roleplaying for over 10 years now and I absolutely love it. Of course otherwise I wouldn't be sticking with it for such a long time. And now I am searching for some long term, detailed roleplays. I don't know why but recently I am starting to prefer MxM roleplays. I can do both Seme and Uke role (it really depends on the plot/character)

I absolutely hate it when people leave without telling me anything. I know things like that can happen, but please if you are no longer interested, or gone for a longer time or I don't know what, please send me a message. Just so I know you have not forgotten me.

That being said, I already mentioned I am looking for a detailed partner. So that means AT LEAST one paragraph of 10 sentences! I am not expecting you to write novellas each time, but please please please give me something to react on and describe your characters looks/feelings, the surroundings whatever. Details, I like detail, okay? So if you are a below 10 sentences writing, there is nothing wrong with that, but it is just not what I am looking for at the moment. Yet though I like detail and am looking for a long term partner, I am also looking for someone relaxed. This means at least once or twice per week reply. I have a life outside RpN so I won't be able to react daily, definitely not if I want to write decent posts, yet this depends a lot on the plot also.

I also said that I prefer MxM, this does however not mean that I will not do FxM, but it just has not my preference and you will have to do a lot more convincing. As a male I can do both Seme and Uke, I really don't have a preference on any role, but I am not looking to do 10 Seme Roleplays.

As to themes. I love fluff and romance, but I am also fan of darker/depressing themes. Most of my characters don't have the easiest pasts, just so that you have been warned. I would prefer roleplaying on another platform, but have no problem with rp'ing here. Prefered platform would be gmail, so we can keep the rp in the mail and talk through hangout about the rp.

I would like to have a partner with whom I can chat outside the rp. It doesn't have to be personal if you don't want to, but maybe just comment on certain things. Or go completely OOC with our characters, or I don't know. It really depends on YOU, I can be the crazy spammer with all these pictures that reminds me of our characters or something, but I can also be very 'professional' and keep it straight to business.

I am so bad with these, I am always forgetting what I want to write down. Hmm ow right. There are some things I will absolutely NOT do. These are Canon characters (if we are gonna do something fandom based) and Giant/Tiny. It just doesn't float my boat okay? Also FxF has not my interest (I have no idea why, but probably because I am more comfortable playing male characters). Zombies is also something that you really need a lot of convincing to do before you get me interested, besides these points I am down for almost anything, shoot me a PM or comment below if you have an idea what you want to do.

I am very OPEN to your ideas. If you have a pairing or a plot you want to work out, let me know. Like I said I am interested in almost ANYTHING. I don't really have any plot ideas myself at the moment, but do have some 'settings' if it can be called that. The roles with an * are my preffered roles.

Cravings;

[modern]

- Forbidden Romance

- Forced Romance (project or arranged marriage)

- One sided love (which can possible turn into a relationship)

- Any school setting (college prefered, but highschool is no problem)

- Best Friends falling in love

- Exes meeting up for some reason (perhaps by chance at a bar)

- Military school (most likely teacher x student(*))

- Falling from Grace (A rich, high status person suddenly goes bankrupt/gets disowned(*) and ends up living together with someone from a poor/mediocre status)

- Roommates falling in love

- Prison (possible convict(*) x convict, or convict(*) x guard)

- Serial killer/mercenary(*) falling for his victim/the detective

- Teacher xStudent(*) in general (prefer College setting, can do High School)

- Drug addict x Anti drugs(*)

- Punk/Rock/Metal band suddenly getting famous (NOT band member x fan)

- Out of the closet x in the closet/unaware

[fantasy]

- Forbidden Romances

- Forced Romance (project, arranged marriage)

- One sided love (which can possibly become real love)

- Hunter and its prey

- Subjects from an experiment or something

- Enemies that end up having to work together

- Lycans, Vampires, Angels, Demons (in any possible combination)

[fandoms]

- Immortal Instruments (the setting will used, again can be forbidden romance. I plan on playing a Warlock, but am open to all roles)

- SuperNatural (again only the setting will be used, no canon)

- Hunger Games

- Divergent

- Rosario Vampire

- Vampire Knight

Here are some plots I do have. Some plots have been based after reading certain manga, so yes there are some thick lines between those plots, or at least the setting. Most of my plots are multi character, but it doesn't have to be.

• Welcome to the secret eight hour on Friday! Anything is possible as long as you believe and sleep.

Somnium College is one of the schools with an eight hour on Fridays. These secret hours are used to let the students sleep. Yes, you read that well, the students sleep during this secret hour. The classrooms are filled with comfortable beds, that all have a curtain around them to give the students privacy as they sleep. If a bed it occupied and the curtain is closed, it is forbidden to open the curtain and see whom is sleeping on the bed. This rule is so important, you can get detention and even be sent from school for a certain period of time. Not all students have an eight hour on Friday and those who don’t have an secret hour, they can’t enter the classrooms. For those students the ‘sleeping rooms’ don’t even exist. But for those who have this Dreamclass it can be lots of fun or, of course, a nightmare. What makes the different for those who can enter the dreamclass and does who will never be able to enter? At first sight not much, both are just students the only different is, that those who cannot finish their Dreamclass, they will never be able to leave school. Dreamclass starts from the first year on and can be finished during the whole time the students go to school, but when you don’t finish Dreamclass you will repeat the last year until you finally ended Dreamclass. Therefore the students who are unable to finish Dreamclass will not age after they have reached the age of 21, until they can leave school. So what is this Dreamclass about, you might asked. Well, the students will go to sleep in a bed of their own choice and dream. In this dream they might become a complete other person, for example a noble knight, a beautiful angel, a strong wolf, some people stay human, but have suddenly the power to control fire or are female, while they are male in real life. Anything is possible as long as you believe in your power and can imagine it. What is the same for every person is that they were a necklace with three beads on it. Those beads can break if you shock or get wounded or anything. If all three beads are broken you wake up and the class will be over for you for that day, no matter what time that might be. How do you end Dreamclass? Simply by finding the key and open the door that appears and just leave. When this happens you will automatically forget everything that happened during class, the students you might have seen taking the classes with you and everything else. You will just be a normal student like anyone else. The only difficult thing is getting the key. The key can be found in a Keykeeper and in order to get the key you have to kill the keeper and take the key. Not difficult enough? Every time the keykeeper is someone else, nobody knows who the keeper might be, not even the keeper him/herself.

So what will be your game plan? Kill everyone you see on sight in hope to kill the right person and find the key? That wolf you just shot through the head might be your best friend in real life, or the silent girl that never said anything. Or will you just observe and try to find out whom is who? Will you use the Dreamclass just to be someone else and enjoy life for once? Decide yourself, anything is possible as long as you believe and dream!

A few side notes;

- Like said before if you die in the dream you just wake up!

- Everyone has three beads! They break when you are seriously wounded or are very afraid.

- Every dream you have the same basic appearance.

- When dreamclass is over, the teacher wakes up the students that are still asleep. This can be in the middle of a dream, even though the beads are not broken.

- Outside the dreamclass there is still normal (school)life and such.

Any questions, comments or whatever post them below. If you have something to share, post below or shoot me a PM. I am willing to elaborate with my partner about characters, setting, plot, ideas that is why everything here is so short. If you have an idea, post it or PM me I really won't bite, (hard that is)[/divide]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back