• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Consequences

intricately layered with potential and dumb
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi

My names Kc and I have been role-playing for a long time.
I am 21
so no minors please and thank you. I will either double up or I'm preferably the female.
I can do pages or paragraphs but usually do 2-3 paragraphs at a time and am very active either here or on discord.

$$-REALLY WANT

Angels Of Death
Dandelion Wishes Brought to You
$$Mystic Messenger
DC Universe
Teen Titans
Marvel Universe
X-Men
$$The Outsiders
Fnaf
KND
Creepypasta
Harry Potter + Fantastic Beasts
The Maze Runner
Maximum Ride
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Fruits Basket
Diabolik Lovers
Vampire Knight
Mardock Scramble
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Kamigami No Asobi
Pirates of The Caribbean
Steven Universe
Valkyrie Drive
$$Oc x oc
$$Werewolves: i have a cool plot-Long before The Moon goddess resigned to the sky, her time was filled with endless prayers to be heard and miracles to perform. As the werewolves grew in number her heavenly touch could only reach so many and to fill her absence a position arose- The Hallow Maiden. A single female soul reincarnated over and over again to ease those who seek guidance.
Although, this compromise left little to no sympathy for the girl nor her lineage, despite her knowledge and honored role- she is destined to be mateless. Each version before her being forced to remember her previous lives alone amongst the forest before forgetting once again, awaking with only her name, her mission title to assign herself with.

Vampires, Sirens,Mermaids, $$Pirates
Medieval
Future
Sci-fi
Romance
Action

Hey! I’d be interested in doing a RP with you if you’re still looking for a partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back