• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term Attack on Titan Roleplay

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Hi, I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner for Attack on Titan. I'm looking for two different kinds of roleplays, either a Levi X OC, or Erwin x OC. I have two OCs I want to roleplay that are set up for one of these characters. I would really love the roleplay to be set after the Clash of Titan arc, but before the Uprising arc. I would also like for the replies to be somewhere between 1-2 paragraphs and detailed. I will not do one-liners as I find those extremely hard to reply to and find they get boring really quick. I have also uploaded images of the two OCs I have in mind, the animated one is Anne, who would go with Levi, and the other is Alice, who would go with Erwin. So, if you're interested please PM me or reply here!

photo_789_57b6818061108.jpg

photo_279_5782904e85ec8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back