• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long-term and Flexible Roleplay Partner

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title so bluntly states, I am looking for a roleplay partner hopefully long term but I certainly know, life happens. Firstly, let me introduce myself. I've been on Rpnation for 2 years, though I've only really been active for a year total of that time. Recently I have gotten back into roleplaying and have a who knows how long hiatus I am back and kicking. I have personally done writing for several years, nothing professional of course, but I enjoy doing short stories and roleplaying. If you haven't noticed by now I am not the most advance, in fact I honest to goodness still struggle with spelling the word "Immediately" correctly every time, but I'd like to say I am at least average. Anyway I love the color green and I am into so many fandoms that I can't even list them all! I also have ADHD which means while sometimes I may be actually vibrating from excitement for your response and reply within seconds or, it could take me up to a day to reply as get too distracted. Please bear with me on this. I also have school, which means that I won't be on all the time so don't get upset when I don't reply right off the bat. Now onto my rules:
  1. Nothing mature I am under 18 and thus don't want anything to do with 18+ themes. I enjoy some gore and romance is fine as long as the farthest we go is hugging, but if you go into excessive detail about the gore or try to push me past my comfort zone I will cut the roleplay off.
  2. I will only do MxF relationships, I have nothing against the LGBTQ community I just prefer not to.
  3. I am totally fine with what ever age you may be but I would like some maturity.
  4. typos are fine, heck I do it all the time but please try and correct yourself when you do it and don't do it every other word. I also want someone who at least has an average grasp at writing, able to correctly use grammar and punctuation and try and have at least a 1 paragraph minimum.
  5. If one-liners are needed then you can use them but I do not want everyone of your posts to be a one-liner.
  6. Tell me if you have any ideas or just want to chat. I don't want to be the only one contributing and moving the plot along. I am more than willing to just hang out and chat OOC.
  7. If you aren't interested in the roleplay let me know and we can stop and if you ant we could either choose a new topic or just take a break, but please don't just leave without telling me.
  8. Lastly while I don't have a posting frequency requirement I would like at least two replies a week and if you have to leave for a while give me a heads up.
Now for what you were all waiting for: Roleplay topics!

Fandoms
(Things with * in front of them are things I especially want to do, the more there are the more I want to do it.)

Pokemon
- One of us plays a trainer and the other plays a pokemon and we either do their journey through the world or them being forced to work together **
- Both of us play pokemon and roleplay their adventures *
- Both of us play trainers who are either friends or forced to work together and we roleplay their journey *
Legend of Zelda
- AU Universe where instead of Majora's mask becoming just a normal mask at the end of the game it's evil instead goes into a deep slumber. It then wakes up and begins to cause chaos in Hyrule. We could either play as canon characters such as Link and Zelda or we could make ocs who are tasked with taking down the threat. *

More Fandoms will be added as my interests change

Original Plots
(Once more things with * in front of them are things I am more interested in doing, the more there are the more I ant to do it)

Fantasy
- Supernatural beings have finally come out to the public and are trying to integrate into society. Their first big step is a joint school with both supernaturals and normal humans. We can play multiple characters but we are part of a small group of supernaturals let into the school to test the program. We can either both play supernaturals or one of us plays a human and the other a supernatural or we could do both and have multiple characters. I would be willing to do romance MxF *
- Set in a medieval world where out of no where some one clad with unfamiliar objects and strange technology claiming to be from the future begins to attack the world, taking down whole kingdoms with their strange and futuristic weapons. Many knights have been sent to take them down but none have succeeded, leaving them scraping at the bottom of the barrel. Your character and mine despite having almost no experience are sent on a quest to defeat this problem. I will allow a little Romance.
Sci-Fi
- A spaceship crashes onto a unfamiliar planet, stuck there until they can fix their ship. The rag tag crew of aliens struggles to survive on this unfamiliar area. You and I would be playing the crew who are searching for anything to fix their ship or a way to contact their own. Romance would be fine.
- Two ex-soldiers from different sides of the war become friends, neither knowing the other was part of the enemy. After the war starts back up again and the two are enlisted they realize their problem and have to figure out what to do about their friendship, before they're found out. I would rather not do romance on this one.

That's all I have for the moment and more will be added as I come up with ideas. I am more than willing to listen to any ideas you may have as well. Please tell me if you're interested!

It's funny, but I've tried several times to run the supernatural/human school idea as a group RP. Maybe it will work better as a 1x1?

It's funny, but I've tried several times to run the supernatural/human school idea as a group RP. Maybe it will work better as a 1x1?
Sorry my reply took so long but I would love too! Could we discuss more in Dms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back