• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long term, 1x1 partner (... the most creative title ever)

Keritae

Cleverly Disguised...
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. Below is a brief synopsis of what I am looking for, including a longer description of myself as an rper.

I am:
- 28 y/o female
- Proficient grammar
- Casual-Detailed rper. I can be flexible.
- 13 years of rp experience in various settings
- Play (generally) only OC’s

I am looking for:
- male or female
- preferably OC
- grammatical proficiency (not perfection! Just someone who is generally mindful of their grammar)
- possible fantasy, medieval, futuristic rp
- extensive character/plot development
- possible romantic undertones, but not the main point of the story (mxf characters only)
- flexible, with 2-3 posts per week, at least
- 18+
- willingness to collaborate on plot
- preferably a sense of humor :)

If these requirements work for you, feel free to pm me. If you’d like to continue reading to get a little more information, please do!

I am returning to RPNation because I needed an outlet for my rp craving. I have been rping in one form or another for about 13 years, including forum, tabletop, 1x1, collaborative novel creation, etc.

I have seen many people on this site describing themselves as “Advanced Literate." As much as I may wish I could, I cannot profess such a prestigious title. However, I do consider myself proficient in the English language. Even so, I am not one to criticize another for their grammar unless it hinders my ability to understand what you are trying to convey. I make mistakes— I expect others to.

I write poetry, novels, and short stories recreationally, so I am accustomed to weaving plots and characters which (I hope, at least) are complex and interesting. I am also an artist who frequently illustrates my characters or settings.

My writing style is generally quite detailed. In writing length, I tend to mirror; I have no extreme expectations for my partner. However, if I had to average my posts, I would say I typically write somewhere between 3-5 paragraphs of detail in a casual rp setting. That said, I do lose interest very quickly when my partner provides one-liners regularly.

Regarding ghosting, I understand that sometimes we lose interest, rp styles don't mesh well, or life happens. In that case, I ask that you just let me know you're no longer interested--no explanation required! I can promise to do the same.

As a disclaimer, I am always very busy (as we all are nowadays). If you are looking for someone who can post constantly on a daily basis, I must encourage you to look elsewhere. I have days where I will be entirely unavailable, but I can commit to posting regularly, if not daily. Some days I may be able to commit to more, but that is no guarantee. I average 2-3 solid posts per week.

I am eager to begin some new rps. I usually like to keep mine limited to 1x1 in private messages. If you are interested in discussing a plot with me, please pm me. I prefer OC’s, and have little to no interest in playing a fandom, but if you have an interesting idea that you are enthusiastic about, we can talk about it. I can work with almost anything.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
~K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back