• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for life is strange roleplays [ offsite & mostly pricefield ]

wow, so my last post got deleted for some reason?? i don't know it just disappeared. anyways, here we go again.
i am always dying for a good life is strange roleplay. my main ship and biggest concern is pricefield. ( i prefer playing max! my bb! ) however, i'm totally willing to double with another ship. canon x canon or canon x oc, it doesn't matter to me. ( * note that i want both sides of the roleplay to happen in the same universe so this excludes any ships involving chloe or max. ) i'm really dying to explore the frank x rachel aspect. i know a lot of people don't like this, but i actually ship it more than amberprice. but once again, i'm down for whatever as long as you are playing the chloe to my max.
as far as plotting goes i am down for discussion. i am usually not a fan of complete AUs, but i am open to ideas! i'm a huge harry potter nerd so i don't think i'd mind trying to plot a harry potter au. anyway, i do typically like to stay by the basis of the game. we can change little things if needed.
i have played both games and the bonus farewell episode. if you don't want spoilers please let me know! i love discussing headcanons and theories and shit so don't be afraid to talk to me.
i really prefer to roleplay offsite, but i don't mind you initially messaging me here. you can also reach me on tumblr as cauliflowermax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back