• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Kingdom Hearts and/or Code Lyoko fans

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Howdy everyone! Aqua here and I’m curious is anyone here is into Kingdom Hearts and/or Code Lyoko. If you are then perfect! Basically what I want to do is a roleplay with Kingdom Hearts characters in the Code Lyoko AU. If you don’t know what it is that’s fine. Basically the idea is that Roxas and Ventus are twin brothers (I’ll be Roxas) and what happens is them along with some other people (we can decide who, I was thinking Riku, maybe Xion) find a supercomputer in the Castle near their borarding school (the world would be basically Hollow Bastion) and what happens is they end up getting sucked into a virtual world. In there they meet Naminé, a girl trapped in the computer and find out that the computer unleashed a virus that can manipulate their world. So everyone has to work together to stop it. If you’re interested lemme know!

Can't say Ive ever played Kingdom Hearts (shocking right) but I'm definitely a huge Code Lyoko fan. If you wanted to do a more canon RP with OC's I'd for sure be interested. But if not (which I'm half expecting) no worries at all.

Aqua7KH Aqua7KH

Kingdom Hearts is the best, but I have no idea what Code Lyoko is...so if you would ever be interested in a Kingdom Hearts RP, I'd be down. :)

Can't say Ive ever played Kingdom Hearts (shocking right) but I'm definitely a huge Code Lyoko fan. If you wanted to do a more canon RP with OC's I'd for sure be interested. But if not (which I'm half expecting) no worries at all.

Aqua7KH Aqua7KH
Cool thanks!

Kingdom Hearts is the best, but I have no idea what Code Lyoko is...so if you would ever be interested in a Kingdom Hearts RP, I'd be down. :)

It’s okay if you don’t know what Code Lyoko is! It’s just inspired by the idea and a lot of what happens in Code Lyoko is basically like the story with Ansem’s computer and Space Paranoids. No prior knowledge is needed whatsoever

Cool thanks!

It’s okay if you don’t know what Code Lyoko is! It’s just inspired by the idea and a lot of what happens in Code Lyoko is basically like the story with Ansem’s computer and Space Paranoids. No prior knowledge is needed whatsoever

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, but I did love Lyoko back in the day, let me know if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back