• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for just about anything/anyone 🌸🕊

mamonde

hi and welcome to my thread🌙 my name is mamonde, i'm 21 years old and new to this site so please bear with me.
since i can't send pm's yet i thought i'd just create a thread of my own and hopefully someone can hmu instead 😌

so abt me/what i'm looking for:
• i type in lowercase letters for the ~aesthetic~ (also i'm lazy lol) but during roleplays i use proper capitalisation, punctuation, spelling etc
• as a whole i've been roleplaying for a long time but now it's been a good year or two since the last time, so i might be a bit rusty. i usually get back into my flow pretty quickly tho
• i'm only interested in m/f, as for which part i play i don't really care 🤷🏻‍♀️ i'm good with both
• i'd prefer it if you write at least 2-3 paragraphs for each reply as i'm a sucker for details but obv quality > quantity
• please be 18+ and cool with violence/swearing; i normally don't include an excessive amount of either but i'd prefer to not feel restricted when writing x
• i'm not a native english speaker and while i'm fluent it might still show in my writing from time to time

genres i'm interested in:
romance/drama🍂 tbh this is something i feel every rp needs to contain to some degree, otherwise it's hard to keep interesting in my experience 🥀
• modern setting → for this one i usually prefer something a little spicier than just a college rp, so something dark/crime or just an interesting plot in general
• dystopia/futuristic
• fantasy/magical realism
• adventure
• medieval
• 50's/60's
• crime/detective
• western!! 🐴🌵howdy
• gangs (like imagine a modern day romeo and juliet plot how cliche but also cute)

i'm also open to different fandoms. for example harry potter and avatar/atla. 🍉 when it comes to fandom rps i really prefer to only use oc's though as i feel restricted playing as someone else's character 🌺 definitely feel free to suggest a genre/fandom not listed here btw! i'm open to most things as long as the plot is good.

i don't have any ready-to-go plots to post as of right now but i'd love to flesh something out together with you, either from scratch or if you have an idea/prompt 🤗 um so yeah if you're still around please shoot me a message and we can talk more there ☁️✨

💡oh I just thought of a pairing i thought could be really interesting to rp: drug dealer x addict's sibling

i was thinking that maybe X is drug dealer who deals drugs (duh) and one of their long time buyers is the Z, who's an addict. Y is Z's brother/sister who's been trying to get Z clean without success (maybe Z lives at Y's house??). One day Z overdoses and maybe even is close to dying which is the final straw for Y who decides to personally hunt down Z's supplier (i.e. X) and force X to stop selling drugs to Z, which X obviously isn't interesting in doing. However Y is very persistent... and from there lots of interesting things can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back