• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for....... (ignore pre-fix) (re-opened)

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
edited november 22: added two more ideas and still looking!

Welcome welcome! 

So im no stranger to posting here so I'll get right to the point. I am looking for 2 possibly 3 partners to write detailed engaging stories with me. Down below I will list ideas Ive had floating around in my head (not plots just ideas that can be built upon) these ideas are mainly fantasy, paranormal. I cant do realistic unfortunately I lose interest in those and I can do sci fi if the idea is really really good. If you are interested please reply below and I will pm you, once I get three responses I will close the thread, but I will probably open it up later so please follow this thread! Anyway im going to list the rules then my ideas so please read the rules first thanks!

Rules:

° so first I am in my late 20's so I require my partners to be 18+ because I tend to go dark with themes, and I swear.... a lot 

° second I work full time nights so I tend to be on late at night and will do most of my posting then, and one or two posts during the day before I sleep. I have weekends off as well. I also have a bad habit of disappearing due to stress that will.zap my creativity so please be patient with me... and if neccessary give me a nudge. 

° third I have no problem playing male or female but I will leave my preference of gender with each idea so if you only play female characters pick an idea that ive said male. Romance is a thing with me though i tend to like slow burns or medium burns (xD)

° all of the ideas are original but some of them will be based loosely on a fandom which I will list in ()

° please come with ideas for world building, I am interested in your input!

° spelling and grammar is a must though honestly every one makes mistake. I write in the third person past tense also.

° detailed! I have no minimum paragraph requirement just as long as I have something to work with.... put no one sentence posts please.

° if I feel like Im going to disappear for a while I will let you know, so vice versa please

ok now that that is out of the way here are the ideas!

● Time Travel 1 (Present to Past)- so the method on which the travellor goes to the past can be discussed but I do want magic to be present. my gender preference; female (TAKEN)

● Haunting: character A moves into a house/aapartment that was owned by character B when they disappeared suddenly.... except they really didnt my character preference: female 

● power of 3 (loosely based on charmed)- character A finds out on their 21 birthday that they are adopted and that they're real parents and family are known for being crazy recluses. my character preference: male

● a sacrifice- kept in captivity they're entire life Muse A was groomed to be the sacrifice of a terrible god to appease him and save they'rthey're city.... but the kindness of a new guard gives them the strength to fight their fate my character preference: female

● full moon shocker- thought to be normal it isn't until their 21 birthday that they find their world turned upside down amd have to adapt.... or die my character preference: male (and pairing mxm please)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back