• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for GM to join a currently running RP

Yang Xiao Long

Sunny Little Dragon
Hello you may call me by one of my many aliases

V'ken Amros

Revan the courier

L.T

Jake bacon

I am currently looking for a fellow GM to help me with a currently running RP. The plot is as follows.

Almost ten years ago the world was pitched into darkness the sun turned black. It is unknown what happened (Well ill explain to you what happened as a GM)

But there was a beam into the sky, a pillar of light, The earth started to shake, a flash, and then the sun burned anew, pure white. Now villages holding sacred treasures known as the elemental seals have begun being attacked and a new darkness rises.

Anyway I need a little help mainly with expanding my thoughts for stuff :P I also need help interacting with two party's currently running at the same time. Unlike most RPs I'm fine with one of the GMs having a main character.

Please respond to this post if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back