• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Genshin impact fans to roleplay romance, maybe?

Hi! Caroline here. super new at the site, and honestly really shy...used to roleplay so long ago, and just want to get back into it. I love to write in third person, if that helps.
honestly, i am a super big devotee of Albedo and that is basically all my personality. i just want to indulge myself oc x Albedo context, however i would need to really luck out if someone wanted to play him for me.
i am super flexible, though, so, you can text with whatever ideas you have, and we can see what works out?
i apologize that this post is all over the place!!! i just want to be friends and have fun and i have no idea what i am doing so just...you can reply and, we can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back