• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for genshin / hsr rps!!

yyxies

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hiii, i'm ajax and i'm currently looking for roleplays for genshin impact or honkai star rail! i am very new to this site so please be patient with me.

i do however have 8+ years of writing experience and usually rp on ig, but i would prefer to now rp on here or discord more than anything. i'm 18, turning 19 in a few months so 18+ for any rps please!!

i'm open to a variety of ships as long as they're legal ofc, i love rare pairs and i'm open to writing with ocs sometimes. as for characters, i'm mainly interested in writing childe, diluc, kaveh, navia, ningguang, kuki and ei for genshin and serval, stelle, himeko, and dan heng for hsr. however i'm open to writing for other characters, these are just the ones i'm most confident in writing!

if anyone's interested, please message me and we can figure something out!

bumping!! open to doing double ups for my oc since i've finally started developing her more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back