• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for fxm romance

Kimmi

Hey, pm with story line ideas, I like playing female characters and i'm looking for a male character to join with some romance involved. First person writing only please x

I'm interested, but I'm new so I can't PM yet. Perhaps you could create a new thread or we could talk on Skype?

natluvsdogs said:
I'm interested, but I'm new so I can't PM yet. Perhaps you could create a new thread or we could talk on Skype?
I don't have skype but I can start a new thread if you like, what do you want me to name it? x

Kimmi said:
I don't have skype but I can start a new thread if you like, what do you want me to name it? x
FxM Romance Roleplay maybe? I'll keep an eye out for it, just reply when you've made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back