• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for FxM pairings, ignore post count :D

Daxam

Kick logic to the curb and do the impossible
Hello there, fellow homo sapiens! I attempted to create a recruitment thread once before, but put it in the wrong spot, so I'm trying again :D

I'm looking for awesome people who can give me RP's that I can sink my teeth into, both literally and metaphorically. Don't ask how I can bite into something insubstantial, just know that it can hurt.

I live in the Central timezone of the US, but I'm normally only on late at night into the early morning. I'm a night owl, what can I say? I'm also on nearly every day and will notify my partners in advance if I won't be able to get on.

I understand that real life gets in the way quite often, so I won't ask for a reply every day or two or three. I only ask that I'm told if you're getting bored of the roleplay we currently have going. That way, we can possibly make something even better or go our own ways. I also ask that you're willing to be my friend and I'll be your friend in return. Thus, we should have an active OOC, where we can talk about life in general or what's going on in the RP. You don't have to spill your darkest secrets to me, but I do like making friends ^^

Now, for the fun part: rules. Romance is a must in my RP's. It doesn't have to be the main focus of the RP, but a little romance makes for better storytelling. We also need plenty of action and drama. I won't set any length limits, but remember that you'll get what you give. If you give me a one-liner, that's what you're gonna get. If you give me a wall of text, I'll try my hardest to match it

As for mature content ( violence, language, etc), I say bring it on, but I'll respect your boundaries. If you don't want certain words uttered, I shall not utter them. However we will fade to black for sex scenes. Nothing past kissing as said by site rules. My point: I'm as open to anything as you are, as long as there's a story and our characters aren't part rabbit

Time for what I'm craving: At the moment of the words appearing on my screen as I press the strange, runed buttons on this device, I would love something set in the Mass Effect universe, but no canon characters and with an original story, or something else in the sci-fi category. I also enjoy fantasy, post-apocalyptic, medieval, cyberpunk, and am willing to try steampunk.

Now, if anyone has any questions or if interested, please PM me and I'm sure we can create something awesome. Until then, don't take candy from strangers. Ask for a sandwich :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex, nudity or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way(Anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia​

Hello Daxam, I've always wanted to try romance-steampunk for a while now. Are you interested?

And just a side note, I usually take the female roles in RP, if that's okay with you.

Thanks for showing interest, you two, I shall send you both PM's in a moment ^^

I'm quite new to roleplays so I'm okay with anything and if you think my posts are bland or boring I will apologize and redo them so please consider someone new

Sounds like fun :) if ever needed you have a rp buddy here xD am newish so keep in mind

I would love a mass effect rp. Two people, soldierxcivilians or soldierxsoldier even civilian&civilian trying to survive reaper occupied homeworld or colony. Pm me if interested.

*gently pokes you* You know~ We *clears throat* Have one~ *pushes you towards ours* And SOMEONE is waiting for an answer ^^;; *impatient at this point* ^^

I, like every one else here, am also interested in RPing with you. The odds that you'll take interest? Unlikely. All I try and get your interest by posting anyway? Of course I will...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back