• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for FxF or MxF RPs

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, as the thread title says I'm looking to play some RPs with those pairings. This is my first thread for looking for 1x1 RPs, so I'll probably be updating it regularly when I come up with new ideas that I want to try. Currently, there are 5 main ones that I want. If none appeal to you, then try PMing me.

• Pirate x Noble
  • Pirate x Peasant
  • Wandering Bard x Noble
  • Wandering Bard x Knight
  • Hacker x Government Agent

The pirate x noble, bard x noble and bard x knight are pretty appealing to me.
Would be happy to rp anyone of those

I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I would like to warn you that I struggle with the length of my posts. If you want me to write long responses I am not the partner for you. I would also like to play a female, as that is easiest for me.

The pirate x noble, bard x noble and bard x knight are pretty appealing to me.
Would be happy to rp anyone of those

Pirate/Noble is top in my list right now, so eel free to PM me if you're still interested.

I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I would like to warn you that I struggle with the length of my posts. If you want me to write long responses I am not the partner for you. I would also like to play a female, as that is easiest for me.

About how long can you comfortably post? I'm not asking for a short novella each post, but at least 2 to 3 lines will be good for me.

I think I can do that. I usually write one short paragraph. I can write more, It is just extremely difficult. I prefer to to keep it shorter.

I think I can do that. I usually write one short paragraph. I can write more, It is just extremely difficult. I prefer to to keep it shorter.

That's fine by me, feel free to PM me with your favorite pairing from my list if you want to RP.

The Pirate x Noble seems interesting to me! I am still too new to send PMs at the moment, but if you would be willing to share ideas with me, feel free to PM me!​

I'd be happy to do any of those with you. I don't do FxF but if you interested in FxM I'm down

So, as the thread title says I'm looking to play some RPs with those pairings. This is my first thread for looking for 1x1 RPs, so I'll probably be updating it regularly when I come up with new ideas that I want to try. Currently, there are 5 main ones that I want. If none appeal to you, then try PMing me.

• Pirate x Noble
  • Pirate x Peasant
  • Wandering Bard x Noble
  • Wandering Bard x Knight
  • Hacker x Government Agent
I'd possibly be interested in one of these?~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back