• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for FxF andFxM Partners

Talley Marks

Nothing can stop me now!
Hey Everyone it's me! Talley! So I'm super bored and looking for partners to do some romance pairings! I would love to turn this into a small group chat as well!

FxF pairings

Best friends

the bully and the bullied (this one I think would be fun!)

popular girl and the loner

straight girl and the gay girl

bad girl and the goody goody

Wild child and sensible teen

MxF pairings

Best childhood friends

Jock and the quiet girl

bad boy and the goody goody

bad girl and the moma's boy (aka good boy gotta keep things interesting)

the quiet boy and the popular girl

The control freak and the let loose goose

these are the pairing ideas I came up with if there are any you think would be fun feel free to leave them below.

Hit me up if anybody's interested!

Hi! I would be interested in the Jock x Quiet girl plot, but only if you're okay with portraying the male. :>

Mintymallow said:
Hi! I would be interested in the Jock x Quiet girl plot, but only if you're okay with portraying the male. :>
Sorry, I'm not all to comfortable with that. : /

[QUOTE="Talley Marks]Awesome! lets talk some things out over pm!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great!

Aye, I'd be up for doing a MxF roleplay with the bad boy x good girl pairing~

However, my character that I'm thinking of using is like..thirty seven. And,yeah, I'd prefer to roleplay the male role.

[QUOTE="Talley Marks]Sorry, I'm not all to comfortable with that. : /

[/QUOTE]
That's alright, hope you find some different partners.

FxF

straight girl and the gay girl

bad girl and the goody goody

Best Friends

I'm not the best with romance exactly. But i am willing to give it another shot if you are open for any of the above *^*

helloo

i'd like to role play the popular girl x loner girl pairing or the bad girl x the moma's boy pairing!

[QUOTE="Talley Marks]the quiet boy and the popular girl

[/QUOTE]
If it's not too late I'd be interested in doing this one. I'm new to the site but not RP, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back