Looking for fun.

Belladonna B.

The Skeleton in a Top Hat
Hello, I'm Belladonna.

I've roleplayed for 5 years (on different websites) and finally stumbled upon RPNation. I'm absolutely open to random admin chats, (but please let me know when you want a roleplay first) and such.

I'm a literate roleplayer in training. I do any kind of roleplay the site's rules allow.
I'm OC-friendly, multiverse-friendly and if you just wanna see where the roleplay goes instead or doing scripted, I'm open to that too. I also like combining universes. (Eg. UnderTale & Oneshot. Something like that...)
You can find my muses (characters I roleplay as) in my bio.
Thanks for reading, and I'm happy to start here.

Hope to meet you all.

Belladonna.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welp.
I'm lattttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Welcome to RPN! I'm glad to have another roleplayer here. If you feel confused about anything, pleases feel free to ask me (although I don't know everything). I'm up to roleplay whenever.
I'm lazy now, so byeeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back