• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for fun RP partners

Captain

They say that a hero can save us
Hi, I'm Demi and I'm relatively new to Role Playing. I do have some RP experience from Harry Potter forums and such, so I'm not a complete rookie. I can play both female and male characters, but kind of prefer writing male ones.

About me:

- I like writing in a high casual/detailed way.

- I'm obsessed with Marvel, Supernatural and Batman. Any idea/plot for these fandoms would be accepted with a lot of enthusiasm!

- I'm not the fastest writer, but I try to post AT LEAST every few days. Preferably I post each day, but because of school that isn't always possible I'm afraid.

- I prefer writing MxM if it is going to be a romantic story.

- I prefer playing male characters, but I don't mind playing female ones though.

What I'm looking for:

- English is not my first language, though I'm pretty fluent in it. I might make some mistakes in grammar now and then, but nothing too cringeworthy. I hope. Do not feel afraid to point them out to me if you want.

- You don't have to post everyday, but I would like a post every few days. If you can't post for a longer time/want to quit, please tell me.

- Your posts don't have to be long and very detailed, but I would like posts with at least one paragraph. (In other words, five lines or something.)

- It's not really a requirement, but I like people who I can chat with and who have humor. :)

MxM Fandom pairings that I have: (Bold is what I would prefer to play)

(Major WIP)

Supernatural:

- Young!Dean/OC

- Young!Sam/OC

Black Butler:

- Ciel/Sebastian (platonic)

If you have a cool plot in mind and are looking for something, I'm always interested to hear about it! Just PM me!

If you're interested, feel free to contact me to talk about these ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do your Modern Plot of vampires, or the Prince x Stable lad/servant, or Demon x Angel as long as they are MxM.

Great, message me to discuss the setting etc. MxM is fine. You can choose which pairing/plot you like to do the most.

A plot and a few more pairing ideas have been added! I've put !!! in bold in front of the new ones.

Ah, yes, about that... I'm a new member so I can't message first yet. Would you mind messaging me? I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. If I am able to message you before you can, then I'll contact you as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
FollowTheWhiteRabbit said:
Do you have any plots for Harry Potter? (:
Well, I'm kind of done with RP'ing Harry Potter because I already did it so much, sorry! But if you have a really interesting idea, then maybe I can be persuaded! ^^

Captain said:
Well, I'm kind of done with RP'ing Harry Potter because I already did it so much, sorry! But if you have a really interesting idea, then maybe I can be persuaded! ^^
Would you mind PMING me and we could totally talk about Potter plots or other ideas as well ((:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back