• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Flexible 1x1 Partner

PaperGhosts

Hi!

As the title obviously tells you, I'm in search of a partner to roleplay with. I've been gone for a little while due to a busy schedule and barely functioning computer. However, the computer part has been remedied (hopefully) indefinitely. The busy schedule still exists, which is why I'm only looking for a 1x1 right now. If you're interested, read on.

So a little about me...I'm eighteen, and a current college student. At the moment, a biology major. Let's see how long that lasts. I do work on most days that I don't have school. Which means that I only get online when I get home, typically at night, to work on homework.

What I'm looking for? A partner who would be willing to start a long term plot with me. Preferably someone who can reply once a day or every other day, and who doesn't expect more than that from me. If we are able to slip more in, that's great! Realistically, however, I don't see that happening for me. I'd also insist that said partner be a detailed roleplayer, as I tend to lose interest in anything less. You should be able to crank out a couple well-written paragraphs at minimum on the average day. Where we roleplay means little for me, so long as it is easy to access. RpNation is probably the most reliable for me at the moment.

For plots and characters, I don't care much so long as both are well-rounded. Romance is definitely more interesting to me. I enjoy fantasy elements and controversial issues. I'm not easily bothered, so unless it's extreme gore, I don't mind taboos. Adult themes don't bother me.

Most likely I will be making a new character, unless an old one seems fit for the plot. A plot which, since I'm not really set on anything, will be developed between the two of us.

Some Pairings/Plots:​

• Alien x Human (Think "Roswell" or "Star-Crossed")
  • Mermaid x Mermaid/Human (I've got a setting in mind from an old plot)
  • Monster Hunter x Monster
  • Animal Shifter (Furry?) x Human (Think "You're My Pet" for plot)
  • Incubus x Succubus/Human
  • Korea/Japan Setting
  • Witch Coven
  • Post-World War III/Post-Apocalypse
  • Psychic x Psychic/Non-psychic
  • Medieval/Medieval-esque Fantasy Settings
  • Heterosexual x Transgender/Cross dresser
  • Abused Teen x Teen/Adult
  • Runaways
  • Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend
  • Imaginary Friend x Teen (Think The Sims 3 Generations)
  • Artists
  • Archaeologists

So there's just a list of some things I'd be interested in incorporating into a plot. We can mix and match them, too.

Anyway, if you're interested feel free to post here or PM me. C:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo, I am Serenity. I think you and I are in the same boat as far as reply times. I also attend college, and work full time. ^.^

I typically average 3 paragraphs a post, but I can easily keep up between 5 and 7 If my partner gives enough details to work on.

I normally prefer character driven, psychological roleplays with a lot of development. If this suits you, perhaps we can discuss plots? I have been craving fantasy of a sort.

Oh, that sounds lovely! I enjoy psychological aspects as well. I probably won't be on long today, but feel free to shoot me a PM. I would love to talk plots with you. c:

The alien x human thing would interest me! I'm new to the site, but not to RP. I average about 2-3 paragraphs a post, but sometimes my work surprise takes over my day, so I could be completely gone for a day or two per week. Also, I'm in biophysics, so we have something in common! I have actually been working on an alien species, I have a whole physiology, language, culture, and everything for the species, that's why the pairing involving an alien interested me so much!

PaperGhosts said:
@BlackSheep
Awesome! :3 I'd love to hear about your race. Shoot me a PM. ^^

@FloatingAroundSpace

I'd be interested in hearing about it if you want to message me. C:

@Christy

I have a plot that I've been trying to get going for a while if your interested. Or we could make a new one by mashing those two ideas together. xP
Sure! PM me with the idea you had :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back