• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fire Emblem players!

Dandelion

tfw you've been lurking this site for so long but like never post anything,,

anyway kind of a long shot buuuut as the title says--
looking for anyone interested in rping fire emblem!! i'm mostly looking to play with characters from binding blade, blazing blade, maybe sacred stones, awakening, maaaaybe fates tho i'm picky with this one, and echoes. hmu with pairings and/or ideas and we'll see if we can figure something out!

i'm looking to try my hand at playing canon characters because i have so many feels and am 100% ready to research if need be, tho i might be persuaded to do something with originals.

i'm kinda looking for something more on the advanced side if ya know what i mean. paragraphs. 2 at the least, with a limitless max and details are your friend! my casual speech here does not reflect upon my rping abilities i swear.
activity is not a huge deal for me, as i'm busy these days and get distracted easily. just tell me if you won't be around for longer than a week/don't want to rp anymore. or don't, but it would be nice if you did. c:

post here or pm me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back