• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for final member for a Pokemon rp

AllHailDago

Rough Tough Creampuff
I've got this idea I've been cooking up for years for a pokemon rp. I've already filled two of the three required character positions. I now am looking for the last member.

Nico and DiamondJack are filling the other two positions.

A 2 paragraph per post minimum is required. 2 posts a week. If things come up afterwards letting me know is fine. Just no sudden disappearance.

The character would be an ex scientist from a Team, who left when he saw what direction things were going in. The other characters won't know this at first. And you'd act as a mentor of sorts as the oldest member of the party. If interested say so and I'll elaborate further in a pm. If ya fit the bill and want to join I'll add you to our Skype discussion.

Remember, only one more person can join. So after someone's accepted that'll be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back