• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for Female

REDDEATH

i will be role playing
REDDEATH (wears a Red and Black Cloak that covers entire face except eyes,has Crimson Red
Eyes that show through the cloak, about 6' 3")
(excepting a mostly realistic story with some non ordinary things(vampires, etc.) and my average response length will be about 3-5 sentences)

Last edited:
as a couple other notes. A. please give a general description of your character. ie hair color, eye color, skin tone, and any other important details.
B. don't try to tell what my character feels or does, i will do the same.
C. i'm still new to roleplaying as a whole, give me a chance and have a little bit of patience

just private message me if/when you are ready. i will try to multitask but it might slow replies down by a minute or so.i will reply as quickly as possible

You might want to consider putting in a bit more information in your search aside from your character info. What genres do you like? Plot ideas? Any other preferences other than the other character has to be female?

as for genres it is obviously mostly realistic, slight non realistic things (vampires, magic(more than real but not fireballs)) the plot is whatever it becomes, and no as long as the character is female and you can describe her, i really don't care

I'm free, and if you are too.. I could most definitely make a female character for this RP.

also rereading that first part comes across as rude so sorry about that

No worries! I'm just wondering if you are looking for a certain direction in your roleplay so that I can have some sort of idea. Like a theme or fandom or something along those lines.

i was just going to start and see where it ended up. as in start it and see where it goes. from me being a dm in dnd, I found forcing things is always worse

i was just going to start and see where it ended up. as in start it and see where it goes. from me being a dm in dnd, I found forcing things is always worse

I get that! I'll shoot you a PM so we can maybe get a better feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back