• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Female rp partner

Dark Enforcer

Not today.
Hello! I've got this one idea in particular that I would love to try out, but it's only this one idea so I just need one partner, so my apologies to anyone that might be interested after the search is fullfilled.

Anyways!

The plot is as follows:

Char1 is filthy rich, or better said, the family is filthy rich, but if Char1 wants to receive his personal and full inheritance he must be married. Now, that is silly considering it's modern times and who really goes by such standards, right? The thing about Char1 is that they've always shown to be slightly immature and incapable of being responsible or show any signs of commitment. Given that, that's why the must be married at least a year to prove they are worthy and are committed.

Of course now... does Char1 really want to be married? Char1 needs an escape goat and that so happens to be Char2! Char2 works at a diner (changeable) and met Char1 by accident when they accidentally bumped into each other in the street and had a heated discussion. Char2 could really use some money and pay off debts and what not, so when Char1 proposes a deal hard to reject... will the accept?

-----

Here's the thing about the rp, I really hope it can be a very active role-play. I recently have come to have a large amount of free time so I'll be replying as fast as I can! I would love someone that can OOC with me and can plan ahead with me. I am a sucker for planning so if you're not into this as we role-play then I can see us struggling (at least I will).

I am willing to role-play here or via Discord.

Any questions, ideas, or suggestions are more than welcomed!

Oh my! I love plots like these, and I love people who reply frequently, because I like to do the same and keep things moving! Roleplay with me?

I would be interested as well. There will be times of the day when I can only reply once every couple of hours, but I'm free in the evenings for the most part!

I’d love to write with you!
I'd be interested!
I would be interested as well. There will be times of the day when I can only reply once every couple of hours, but I'm free in the evenings for the most part!
I’m also interested if there’s a slot left...

The plot written in this post is already taken, but if you have any particular ideas for a role-play, please do let me know! If not, I'm sure we can work something out. I'm quick with ideas (or at least I like to think that... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back