• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for female partners/male

aresrme

I have not been here all that much but, I've been looking for role-play partners to begin with in the first place. I have been meaning to get back into role-playing on here and with that I would like anyone who is interested in any type of way to private message me or comment on my status or here. Which ever you prefer that is.

These are the types of starters.

Closers: Five Teenage students have unique abilities and they eventually find a way to figure out what in the world is going on within the world and why dimensional monsters are destroying their home in the first place and what exactly do they want?

Fuel and the fire: A man with a coat is lost and has no job or home. He eventually get's signed to head into a war. He barely survives the war and goes into Epileptic shock and eventually wakes up in Arabia and begins to find the lost stone of Arubu which gives him power to command his own army. He uses this army to claim unknown villages within the world; eventually he is given a choice by one of the enemy commanders to give up or risk his life to death.

The Red Rose Killer:
Long Long ago. A few high school students were walking out of Mikoto High. When a man who had red hair and brown eyes had a switch blade and murdered them in cold blood. Police and Detectives didn't know what to call this man but, many officials have given him the name "Red rose" Or perhaps his full name The Red Rose Killer. Nowadays Teachers and even the principle of the high school talk about it.

The real question is...who is this killer? He has been roaming around these streets and no one has been able to find him or even apprehend him as of right now. All of you must come together and find clues as to where his next lead might be. Where will he go next to find his next victim? No one knows but, you and your team can find the truth and to know where he is going next to head for the kill.

Delicious Yet Suitable to tease: A Young Man Katsuko Tadashi goes into his school which he than figures out that most of the area is empty and he wonders why. He does some researching and notices some tiny ants begin to appear near the ground however, those are the actual students trying to survive. He eventually get's an idea that they are troubled and need help but, those students shrink him inevitably and they have to deal with Aru the Giantess and survive as best as they can.

(So far that's all I got)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back