• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Fate Series rpers!

img_0407.gif

Fate/Stay Night; Unlimited Blade Works Partner Search!

The Holy Grail War.
In which seven masters and seven holy servants are summoned to compete for the ultimate prize; the holy grail, which is capable of granting the winner one wish. This war takes place every 10 years and often leads to destruction. The 5th Holy Grail war is upon us- Masters, summon your Servants and prepare for the fight of your lives!

Introduction

Intro;
I'm Nai, and I'm 15 years old. I've been rping for about 5-6 years now, and love descriptive replies. I am a full-time student who is currently out for summer vacation and am stuck with nothing to do the entire summer. Hence why I joined an rp site! My time zone is MDT (-00:06:00) or somewhere within that. I love long replies and will reply at least 3 times a day.

Rules To Follow

Rules;
{Perspectives}
I RP in 3rd person only. I find first and second person to be very irritating, and I can't convey my character's feelings enough. I ask that you do the same! I'm asking for at least two paragraphs with seven computer lines each (Each character should have 7 lines or more.). Meaning you should have a minimum of 14 lines per reply. This will give me enough information to write my reply! I can't work with one-liners. I myself am a multi-paragraph writer, and you may often see my replies reaching at least 20 lines per reply. I like to give my partner lot's of information to work with, so we can keep the rp running smoothly.
{Format}
I prefer doubling. What does this mean? It's quite simple- You portray your oc and my character's crush, while I portray my oc and your character's crush. Meaning each of us are rping two characters at the same time, hence why the line minimum is 7 per character. This will make more sense once we actually get into the roleplay. I'm not the best at explaining things, sorry about that.
{Characters}
Please do not have a mary-sue character. Mary sue's are characters who are all-powerful and can do anything. They have no room for personal development and are very annoying. Your character needs to have flaws, as does mine. If you need a blank character sheet, I will be happy to provide one for you. Also, my character is my character- you control your character, i control mine. Godmodding is when you try and control my character or vice versa. It often happens by accident, and I won't jump down your throat if it does. Just keep in mind that you're controlling your own character. On the topic, I ask that we do not have the same love interest. This can make for a very confusing rp, and I really don't want to fight over a character. If we have the same love interest, let's talk about it like civilized people. I'm sure we can reach a conclusion that will make everyone happy!
{Time}
I reply at the speed that my partner replies. Do you reply 5 times a day? Great, I'll reply 5 times a day. Take a little bit longer to write your replies? Don't worry, take your time! All I ask is that you don't spam me for replies. If I haven't made contact within a day or two, feel free to send me a message!
{Spelling and Grammar}
I shouldn't have to break out a code to decipher your reply. Proper grammar and spelling are a must with me. I won't nit-pick over every little thing, as mistakes do happen. If it comes to the point where I'm spending more time trying to understand your reply then writing, I'll have a chat with you.
{MxM & FxF}
I prefer FxM or FxF, as I am not confident enough in my rp skills to rp MxM. My character would be the female in a FxM. I fully support and am a part of the LGBTQ+ community; I just don't feel confident enough. Sorry about that!

Requirements;

Commitment.- I don't want to get all excited and then dropped after a few replies. This would be a long-term rp, so if you don't think you're going to be committed, please don't comment.
15+ In Age- It's not that I don't like rping with younger people; I just feel more comfortable rping around my own age bracket. Please don't take this personally if you are under 15.
Will talk!- I love talking ooc! Getting to know each other is pretty fun, and some days just chatting is better than actually rping.
Will tell me when they're off.- Going offline for a big trip? Please tell me! Even just a quick 'hey i'll be gone for 3 weeks in florida' and leaving is cool! I just want to know that you're not ditching me. Don't bother if you're just going off for a day or two, as I will sometimes do that as well. I'll tell you if I go away for long periods of time, so please do the same for me.
Follows Rules- This should be obvious. I don't want to get in trouble over the rp, so let's keep it pg13 here!

Pairings;
*My character would be the bolded.
^^= really want to rp!
[OC]Servant
x [OC]Master (Romantic)
[OC]Servant x [OC]Master (Platonic)
^^[OC]Servant x Canon Character [Saber] (Romantic) (Doubling)
[OC]Servant x Canon Character [Saber] (Platonic) (Doubling)

That's all! See anything you like? Please comment or send me a pm!

Alright I'll bite, I'm good for most plots, though I would prefer to not play Shirou, but I will if you need me to

I've been wanting to do a Fate rp for awhile and I actually have a really good idea. Does anyone wanna start a conversation to talk about a rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back