• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Fantasy or just some carefree fun?

Error 420

One Thousand Club
I've got an RP for you. It's a fantasy in the vein of Warcraft, or more closely Dungeons and Dragons. You play as a fledgling adventurer on their first adventure through a (mostly generic) fantasy world. There's a good focus on fun, character, and whimsy. It's called Murderhobo: The Role-playing Game, and it contains mischief, murder, and mayhem abound as you become the world's greatest adventurer!

What it is:
Light-hearted. This is not a psychologically *deep* RP, nor does it have a very complex message to tell. The story goes to whatever is most fun, not to whatever has the most artistic integrity.
Comedic. This is an RP with one objective, to be fun. Jokes abound. Following site rules, they won't likely be dirty.
Not a huge time commitment. Posts will be as short as just posting one sentence, if you want.
Fluid. If you prefer playing through PM, discord, email, forum, piratepad, or whatever, I can adjust accordingly. If you would like to change the style of gameplay, I can work with you on that too.
Potentially Bilingual. Ich spreche die Deutsche.

What it is not:
Edgy. Although death is going to likely be a prevalent theme, the RP will likely never try to be philosophical with anything.
Serious. I don't want or expect 5 paragraph posts, and I don't expect you to even put more thought into it than absolutely necessary. I'm not super great at understanding poor grammar, but I can adjust to however flowery or unflowery your language is.
Logically Consistent. Common sense does not apply in the mind of a true Murderhobo.

PM me for deets or comment below. Players of all skill level, age, and level of knowledge on the accordion are welcome.

(Also, if you're willing to share with others or don't want to feel too pressured to stay in the game, this is also running as a free-for-all RP at this link.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back