• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Fantasy or Anime rp Partners.

Ninzerb

Hello everyone I'm wondering if anyone is interested in some one on ones. I'm happy role playing in short medium or long messages. Just say which you prefer and I'll do it. Another thing is I'll probably only play boys but it's no big deal to me if we're both boys.

I like role playing in unique settings or from a world I'm a fan of. I'm up for romance, drama, or adventure rps.

Here is a few anime I'd like to rp from.

Ao no/ Blue Exorcist

Hamatora

Free!

Pokemon

Durarara

Kyoukai no Kanata

I've watched a lot of other anime so if you have one I might like feel free to ask, just check the list of anime I won't do first.
And here is a few settings I'd like to rp in

Zombie

Post Apocalypse

Monster hunters

Detectives

Assassins

I'm also up for suggestions too, just something fantasy and I'll probably rp with you.

I'm up for an Iwatobi roleplay!~ I'd like it to be romance, so with a pairing but if you want to add in another genre I think I'd be fine with that as long as it isn't over the top!~ RinXHaru MakotoXHaru ReiXNagisa.........the usual xD Also, if we could do this roleplay in pm that would be great, I find it easier that way...~ <3 ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back