• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Fandom Roleplay Partners!

Howdy!
I'm Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay
I'm a Semi literate to Literate writer
Good Grammar is good. (I don't expect perfection)
Double Roleplays are fine. Ex: I play as your crush for you and you play as my crush for me
Look Below at my fandoms that I Roleplay
And Don't be afraid to message me if you are interested!

⚜Fandoms I Role-play:⚜

Undertale
Creepypasta
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Butler
Marvel
Camp Camp
Ouran High School Host Club
Gravity Falls
Welcome to Hell

🔅What I'm willing to try Roleplaying:🔅

Steven Universe
My Hero Academia
Nomad of Nowhere
TMNT
SoulEater
YouTubers
SCP: Containment Breach
Overwatch
FNAF
Monster Musume

(I prefer Oc x Canon. Don't be afraid to ask about my OC's)

🌀Genres I'll Role-play:🌀

Romance
Horror
Action
Fantasy
Drama

💠Favorite characters for each fandom:💠

🔱Undertale: Sans, Gaster, Grillby and Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys. I also like the AU versions of these characters, too.

🔱Creepypasta: Laughing Jack, BEN Drowned, The Slender Brothers(including Slenderman),Masky, Hoodie, Jane the Killer, Eyeless Jack, Lost Silver, Dark Link and Ticci Toby.

🔱Attack on Titan: Eren, Erwin, Levi, Sasha, Reiner and Mikasa.

🔱Tokyo Ghoul: Kaneki, Juuzou, Tsukiyama, and Touka

🔱Black Butler: Sebastian, Grell, Ciel, Alois, Claude, Meyrin, and Undertaker

🔱Marvel: Tony Stark, Wolverine, Spiderman, Loki, Black Widow, Nightcrawler, and a lot more.

🔱Camp Camp: David, Max(older) and Daniel

🔱Ouran High School Host Club: Kyoya, Hikaru and Kouru, Haruhi, and Tamaki

🔱Gravity Falls: Bill Cipher (human), Dipper and Mabel.

🔱Steven Universe: Lapis, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot, and Jasper

🔱My Hero Academia: Bokugou, Midorya, Aizawa, Denki, Shoto, Dabi and Hitoshi

🔱Overwatch: Tracer, Mcree, Mercy, Soldier 76, Lucio, Genji, Hanzo, Widowmaker, and D.Va.

🔱SoulEater: Soul, Death the Kid, Lord Death, Professor Stein, andTsubaki​

Last edited:
Ooh, I’m interested in many of those fandoms! I’m definitely up for doing either an Undertale, Black Butler, Ouran, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, or Soul Eater role play :)

Hi I'm Nebula, nice to meet you! I just so happen to stumble across your thread and Would love to do. Marvel RP with you if interested (I can play Tony,Bucky,Steve, Strange, and Thor.). But Id love to double up, I have a OC I've been itching to try and pair with Tony or Bucky.

Hi I'm Nebula, nice to meet you! I just so happen to stumble across your thread and Would love to do. Marvel RP with you if interested (I can play Tony,Bucky,Steve, Strange, and Thor.). But Id love to double up, I have a OC I've been itching to try and pair with Tony or Bucky.

Awesome! Go right ahead and PM me and we can discuss this further ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back