• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom (or Original) Based RP

Cephalopod009

The Squiddish Monster
[I've never used this website before so I'm sorry if I did this wrong]

Name: Ceph
Time Zone: Mountain Time (UTC -6:00)
Main Fandoms: Invader Zim, Monster in Paris, Creepypasta, Undertale, Borderlands, Overwatch, Black Butler, Mass Effect, Inuyasha, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Pokemon, Homestuck, Problem Sleuth, Marvel, and DC

INTRO:

I have finally graduated high school, and to celebrate I have decided that it would be best for me to get back into roleplaying so I can keep my brain up and running while I take a break from school for a year; reach out to people and see if I can get something started again. School had been keeping me busy and my old partners all kinda packed up and bounced due to my lack of responses-- which I totally understand-- seeing all of that is behind me now however, I’m hoping that I can finally keep up with things. So- let’s start with an introduction shall we?

My name is Ceph, I am 18 years old and have had over 11 years of practice with role playing. Ceph isn’t the only name I go by of course, so if that isn’t to your liking I have nicknames you can use; my friends like to call me Squid or Shell, while online I’m known by “Illustrative Cephalopod” to all of my 2 followers. I know, impressive… I’m pretty sure those are just friends too… I don’t run a blog by the way, I run an art account on the much loved but also very hated Deviantart. Where there is talent and cringe in every corner. I have a Tumblr too-- but anyways, ignoring that, I’m going to go back to the point of this since I don’t want to bore you to death.

I am looking for both fandom and original roleplays. Fandoms including the main ones listed above, and the others that I am into listed below along with the rules. Those will be OC/Canon pairings while Original will be-- surprised-- oc/oc pairings. I know people don’t really like reading paragraphs all too much since they just want the rambler to get to the point, so let's start with the rules:

RULES:

Style: I am not picky with this, in fact I am known as a Mirror. You wanna write a 4 page novel per response, I will do my best to match it. Want simple dialogue, I will gladly match your style. I have done many roles played in the past and both can be extremely fun and descriptive at times. So really it’s just based on which do you prefer: fast responses or a slower ones?

Grammar: I mess up every now and then, nobody's perfect, so I don’t expect you to be. Just no text talk unless it’s OOC and do try your best. I know some people struggle with typing in general.

Pairings/Romance: I don’t do yaoi. I have had terrible experiences with it in the past and do not want to try it again, so don’t message me about it unless you know you can talk me into a realistic relationship between two men that aren’t the usual twinks. F/F I will discuss, but I prefer and focus around M/F pairings. I’ve been writing them since I was a kid so I am most experienced with that.

Gore: Lmao, I’m a horror fan so I could care less about how much detail you put into it. If you wish for me to chill on the gore, I will gladly do so.

OOC: This is required. I love talking to you guys out of roleplays and it really helps keep things going. Plus it makes things less awkward and allows us to understand one another’s situations more.

Double-up: In fandoms, I expect to double up. Which means I play your oc’s love interest and you play my oc’s love interest. As for how many characters can be in it, I love playing a lot of characters so I could care less how many love interests or characters are put into it in the first place. Such as instead of a main character there are multiple main characters. I love making things combine at one point too, like make everything fit like a puzzle piece.

FANDOMS: AU worlds are totally fine with me as long as the characters don’t really change. Even crossovers, it’s always fun bringing in multiple characters.

Shows:
Steven Universe (Male & Female gem AU) ★
American Dragon ★
Invader Zim ★★★
Danny Phantom ★
The Batman ★
Transformers Prime ★★
Transformers ★★
TMNT ★

Movies:
Any Disney Movie ★
Transformers ★★★★★
Guardians of the Galaxy ★★★
Pirates of the Caribbean ★★★★
Monster in Paris ★
Starwars ★
StarTrek ★
Jurassic Park ★★★

Anime:
Black Butler ★★
Tokyo Ghoul ★★★★

Inuyasha ★★★★
Kamisama Hajimemashita ★★★
Noragami ★
Bleach ★★
Fushigi Yuugi ★★
D.N. Angel ★
Fruits Basket ★
Princess Tutu! ★
Inu X Boku ★★★★
Attack on Titan ★
Skip Beat! ★
Amnesia ★★★
Vampire Knight ★★★
Diabolik lovers ★★★
Homestuck ★★★

Videogames:
Undertale ★★★★
Destiny ★★
Mass Effect ★★
Borderlands ★★
Fallout 4 (I need to replay the others before I play those characters) ★
Bioshock ★
Avalon Code ★★★★
Pokemon ★★★
Animal Crossing ★
Harvest Moon ★
Legend of Zelda ★
Super Smash Bros ★
Sonic the Hedgehog (etc) ★★★
Fire Emblem ★

Others:
Creepypasta ★★★★★
Satan and Me ★
Youtubers ★
Bands ★
Marvel ★★
DC ★★

Tbh I probably forgot some things to put down so please just ask or tell me a list of your fandoms and I’ll tell you whether or not I know them.

ORIGINAL:

Romance ★★★★★★★★★ (required)
Horror ★★★
Sci-fi ★★★★★
Fantasy ★★★★
Slice of life ★★★

(Pairing Ideas)

Criminal/Cop
Pirate/Mermaid
Alien/human
Alien/Alien 2

Monster/human
Human/paranormal

Human/Supernatural
Human/fallen angel
angel/demon

Good/evil

Creation/Creator

Therapist/patient

Victim/kidnapper

Victim/Stalker

Criminal/Innocent

Villain/Villain

Hero/Villain
Person/Hero
Person/Villain
Vampire/human
Werewolf/Human

werewolf/vampire

Urban Legend/Human

Mafia/cop

Mafia/victim

CONTACT INFO:
Email: IllustrativeCephalopod@gmail.com
Discord: Cephalopod#8210
Google Drive: IllustrativeCephalopod@gmail.com

If you have any other way you’d like to keep in contact, please just email me and we can discuss the topic further.

Hi there and welcome to the site! You totally did this post fine, so don't worry about that lol
If be interested in figuring out a Pokémon rp with you! I've been wanting a good 1x1 for it ^.^
If you're interested let me know so I can PM you! =)

Hi there and welcome to the site! You totally did this post fine, so don't worry about that lol
If be interested in figuring out a Pokémon rp with you! I've been wanting a good 1x1 for it ^.^
If you're interested let me know so I can PM you! =)

Sounds fun! Can you PM me? I don't know how... To PM people. I feel like an old lady. Pfft-

Sounds fun! Can you PM me? I don't know how... To PM people. I feel like an old lady. Pfft-
Lol it's fine. For you to be able to PM others, you have to be a member for 24 hours and make ten forum posts.
I'm about to drive home from work so I can PM you in like 10 or 15 minutes =)

Once I get to my 10 post thing, please pm me! I think we would make great RP Partners
I love your rules, I have pretty much the same ones (except I like Yaoi) and a lot of the same pairings. I would live to do a creepypasta or Werewolf or supernatural... Or LoZ for sure! Or Black Butler... lol the list goes on. Please get back to me, I think we could have fun.

Welcome to the site! If you find my interests... Interesting tag me and I will send a pm. I can do Vampire Knight, Destiny, romance, possibly horror, and If you are familiar with Rooster Teeth one of thier shows perhaps as well. Again welcomd and I hope you enjoy your time here! Cephalopod009 Cephalopod009

Once I get to my 10 post thing, please pm me! I think we would make great RP Partners
I love your rules, I have pretty much the same ones (except I like Yaoi) and a lot of the same pairings. I would live to do a creepypasta or Werewolf or supernatural... Or LoZ for sure! Or Black Butler... lol the list goes on. Please get back to me, I think we could have fun.

I'm a huge fan of Creepypasta and I haven't been able to mess with that yet. I'll PM you about that. :)

Hello, I'd love to do one of these!

Tokyo Ghoul
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Skip Beat! ★
Attack on Titan

Hello, are you still interested in Guardians of the Galaxy and/or YouTubers? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back