• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for: fairy tail! (and other fandoms / originals)

neriasurana

I dream of a day they reboot Rave Master
hello! my name is neriasurana, and I've recently found myself descending headfirst into ft / nalu hell once more after a considerable hiatus from the series.

a bit about me, if you're the curious sort :

-23 y/o, typically working from 430pm to 100am est ; ba in creative writing / communication ; 10 years exp ; willing to double ; can play male and females ; averages from 500 - 2000 words per post depending ; hella looking for something more in the 1300 - 2000 word range rn ; down for sticking to canon, creating our own canon, au's, just about anything!

C R A V I N G
-natsu x lucy (fairy tail)
i love these nerds so much, and i am 1000000% down for just about any setting for them, au or otherwise.

-haru x elie (rave master)
if you know this series well enough and would be down with following me down this rabbit hole i will love you for literal years to come

-alistair x f!warden (dragon age)
this series holds such a special place in my heart and i've never loved a romance option in a video game more than this dork

-college setting
this is not exclusively oc's, i'd be hella down for taking a fandom and making it slice of life ayo

F A N D O M S
-dragon age (all)
-mass effect (1-3)
-fallout (3, nv, 4)
-fire emblem (awakening)
-pokemon (gen 1-3)
-inheritance cycle
-harvest moon / story of seasons
-kingdom hearts
-final fantasy (10)

O R I G I N A L S
-slice of life
-fantasy
-post apoc
-steampunk
-historical
-drama
-honestly literally anything in the world

for the most part, I'm pretty laid back about these things! i'm ditch friendly and otherwise won't bother you apart from like a quick message to check on you. i love talking outside of the roleplay and brainstorming with you, I really just want to make sure it's a roleplay good for both of us! i also understand that real life comes first and i won't judge you for disappearing and then reappearing when life chills out a bit.

if you're interested please just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back