• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for f/f and m/f plots - ALWAYS OPEN - Updated 11/02/17

Verity91

Hi! I'm Verity, 26 and from the UK.

I am open to a range of plots, but generally like slice of life, historical and drama based plots, ideally with elements of all three. Please be over 18 - given I am older, I feel uncomfortable writing with anyone too young. I also only play female main characters

I can either write over PMs on here, or on Kik.

Currently looking for the following pairings/themes:

Vampire x Human
Mermaid x Human
Prostitute x Client
Teacher x Student
Celebrity x Fan
1940s England
Victorian Era
Tudor era

I can also do the following fandoms, but I play female OC only:

Game of Thrones
Torchwood
Waterloo Road
Orphan Black
Harry Potter

Anything butch x femme is always good!

Current plot ideas:

Catfish

Muse A in an Insta-famous model with a huge fan-base that has been building up over a number of years. Near the start of the fame, she began talking to one of her followers, Muse B, who she has subsequently been in an online relationship with. They call each other every day, send gifts and are very much in love. Muse A contacts Catfish to finally get to meet her online lover in person, believing that Muse B is an American man. However, when they meet it turns out that everything in true...except that Muse B is really a butch lesbian.

(I would prefer to play Muse A for this plot, and have a character lined up)

Last edited:
Hello! If you are still looking for rps, I would like to figure out the plot for fxf pairing together.
If you already have any ideas, that's even better :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Heyo I am new to this site though I have quite a bit of rp experience under my belt, for the GoT fandom are you only looking for a OC x Cannon rp or open to an OC x OC rp based in the GoT world? Other than that I am also interested in the vampire x human rp. I am yet unable to pm so if you are interested feel free to pm me.

I have a cute scene in mind I could play as the celebrity~
I come from a foreign country with a different language than your own, which is why most people at your school have never heard of me. I need to learn your country's language so I can act in a movie, so I move in with you and your family, going to school with you so I can learn it.
This scene works better with preteen or teenage characters.

I could also do either side of the teacher/student or the catfish scene~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back