• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for experienced RP partners!

Kafuku

First off, heylo everyone.

I've recently just started RPing again after a 1 or 2 month break due to IRL issues and now I'm ready to RP again

Before I start, there are some preferences I would prefer those to follow:​

1. No one liners. This is common, but it is also one of the most important to me. Why? Because I like having something to work with and add on to and two to three sentences doesn't cut it, sorry.

2. Post at least 450 words. I know this may seem a bit ridiculous, but again, it ties into the one liner. It guarantees to give each other something to work with.

3. Please tell me if you're no longer interested in the RP instead of not replying. Things happen sometimes. Either real life issues or you're simply no longer interested, but please tell me if that's the case so I don't wait for a reply.

4. Swearing is OK. In fact, I would like it if you threw in a swear once in a while. It just makes the RP seem more real because unless your character is three years old or they're totally against foul language, it's alright.

Currently, I have a few plot ideas. The italic ones are ones that I would really prefer to do. But I could do anything on this list. :)

--

Gang x Rival gang (realistic) (or some sort of gang RP.)

Noble x commoner (medieval)

Patient w/ mental illness x Patient w/ mental illness (realistic)

Apocalyptic Survivors (Sci-Fi/Fantasy.)

Prisoner x Guard

These aren't a lot of ideas, so please, feel free to share ideas with me! I'm sure they'd be interesting. :D

Thanks,

Kafoo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back