• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Duelling Partner

RNDM

Has nothing more to say.
Haven't roleplayed for nearly a year since the site I used to RP on shut down, and I'm trying to refresh my rusty fighting skills. Preferably a fantasy character to duel, one fight, in a plain and flat (pretty large) colosseum-esque arena. My character will have some power, but I'll change it around a bit to match with your character so it's a fair fight.

Haven't roleplayed for nearly a year since the site I used to RP on shut down, and I'm trying to refresh my rusty fighting skills. Preferably a fantasy character to duel, one fight, in a plain and flat (pretty large) colosseum-esque arena. My character will have some power, but I'll change it around a bit to match with your character so it's a fair fight.
You mind if you control multiple charries and have them have some sort of plot? It's okay if you're not cool with it, but Im open.

i have a couple of oc that would like to fight :cheshiregrin:
Pick your favourite one then and PM me with some of their abilities or things that I might need for balancing (without spoiling any interesting moves or whatever). If they're OP, try to tone them down a bit please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back