• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Dishonored 1-on-1 RP!

Goose_Sascha

A Wild Goose
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hello!

I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in RolePlaying from Dishonored with me. I have a few plots in mind, most of them being AUs (more known ones, like 'swap AU' or more obscure ones like 'Corpse Bride AU', the list is LONG) but ofc I'm more than happy to brainstorm the perfect plot with you!

I'm semi-lit to lit, depending on what's happening/how much characters we're playing at the same time. I try to answer whenever I can, but I'm attending an university + I have a job, so do excuse me sometimes taking a little longer to answer, be it the RP or OOC. For the same reason, feel free to contact me on Discord/Instagram under the username Goose_Sascha where I answer a bit quicker!

Usually I RP as The Outsider, Emily, Wyman, Jesamnine, Billie or Mindy, but if needed I can take up on other roles. If you have any OCs you'd want to use, that's fine to me! For ships, my favorite picks are Emily/Wyman, Corvo/Outsider, Emily/Alexi, Corvo/Jesamine (duh) and most CCxOC, but I'm also a sucker for some wholesome platonic/family relationships. If you have any other ship, I'm all ears!

I'm eagerly waiting for any responses!

Here to say that I have been waiting a while for someone to mention dishonored and more so Corvo/The Outsider, and that I am all here for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back