• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Detroit: Become Human roleplays!

blueblooded

??????, ??? ??????? ???? ?? ?????????.
I’m new here so I don’t exactly know how all of this works, but I’m giving it a shot for the sake of finding roleplay partners interested in the same fandom—which would be Detroit: Become Human! Please be at least semi-literate, use proper grammar, be descriptive, and in general, put the same effort in your responses as I will. The length of my responses vary (semi-para – multi-para) but as long as you write enough for me to work with, I truly don’t mind. Quality over quantity! I do require patience and understanding from my roleplay partners as we’ve all got our lives outside of roleplay, of course. As a side note: I’m 20, female, you may call me Alessa, and I write as both female and male characters. I’m open to F/M, F/F and M/M pairings. A few pairings in DBH I’d be more than happy to write as either of the two characters would be: Connor/Kara, Markus/Simon, Markus/North, Kara/Ralph, Chloe/Connor, Chloe/Rupert, Rupert/Lucy, and Connor/North. I have plenty more pairings (not all have to be romantic, although I do usually prefer romance in roleplays, but platonic/familial relationships like Connor and Hank or Kara and Alice are so sweet as well!) so do not hesitate to ask! I’m also open to some original characters as well as creating my own if my rp partner would prefer it. You may also contact me on Kik if you’d wish, whether to roleplay there or just speak out of character, simply ask and I will give you my username. That all being said, I hope someone will be interested in writing with me! Thank you if you’ve read all of this. ♡

I am able to roleplay with you if you are still up for it , I can do any of the pairings , I will try to write as much as I can to work with.

Hey! I'd love to do an RP with you! Are you down for a ConnorxOC?
Of course! Would we be writing on this site, or elsewhere that’d be easier for either of us? I’ll be happy either way, I’m still just trying to figure out how this site works. And you mustn’t worry about creating a bio for your OC if you’d rather delve into all the details in the roleplay itself.

I am able to roleplay with you if you are still up for it , I can do any of the pairings , I will try to write as much as I can to work with.
Wonderful! I’m definitely still up for it. Would we be roleplaying on this site? If so, I’d need a little guidance as I’m unsure of where we’d be writing. And is there any specific pairing you’d prefer over the others? I love them all really so I don‘t mind (and I’m a little indecisive haha).

Wonderful! I’m definitely still up for it. Would we be roleplaying on this site? If so, I’d need a little guidance as I’m unsure of where we’d be writing. And is there any specific pairing you’d prefer over the others? I love them all really so I don‘t mind (and I’m a little indecisive haha).
I do not mind , I have discord and tumblr ect and If there is one pairing over others that I'd prefer it'd probably be Connor/Kara. Also , I do not mind if you are indecisive , its just another human trait.

I do not mind , I have discord and tumblr ect and If there is one pairing over others that I'd prefer it'd probably be Connor/Kara. Also , I do not mind if you are indecisive , its just another human trait.
I’m also new to discord so I wouldn’t mind trying writing here or there, whichever you may feel most comfortable with. I’d love to write Connor/Kara, we can definitely do that! There are many possibilities plot-wise that we can decide on, and whether or not Markus (or North in his place if he was killed in the freedom march) lead a demonstration or revolution and how those particular endings affect these two and if they were to cross paths again, or if Kara and Alice escaped Jericho or were taken to one of the disassembly camps, or our own alternate route where perhaps Connor ran into them during the attack and saved them. Or if he’d managed to apprehend them before, and we could sort of rewrite everything ourselves but with them having much more interaction and Kara’s bond with Alice having a sort of influence on Connor, contributing to his software instability. Rambling, sorry haha, we could discuss further on discord or private message if you’d like.

Yeah, we'd be roleplaying on this site, I don't use a lot of others lol. I was thinking one of us could make an OC, and one of us could be connr? I don't mind which way heh

Yeah, we'd be roleplaying on this site, I don't use a lot of others lol. I was thinking one of us could make an OC, and one of us could be connr? I don't mind which way heh
Alright, sounds good! Does the roleplaying go on in private messages/conversations, or do people create closed roleplay threads? Or something? And that sounds good, I’d be more than happy to write as Connor! You don’t have to worry about making a bio for your OC unless you’d like to, but it isn’t a requirement for me because I don’t mind learning about your character in the roleplay itself.

Alright, sounds good! Does the roleplaying go on in private messages/conversations, or do people create closed roleplay threads? Or something? And that sounds good, I’d be more than happy to write as Connor! You don’t have to worry about making a bio for your OC unless you’d like to, but it isn’t a requirement for me because I don’t mind learning about your character in the roleplay itself.

I'll message you, and we can do it in a private message! Also, I reckon Connor can find out more about Maddi in the story lol.

Either way, I am so badly looking forward to this! I have two character's that I think will do so amazing in this RP!

Either way, I am so badly looking forward to this! I have two character's that I think will do so amazing in this RP!
Considering there’s countless possibilities, we could certainly work something out and decide on whether we’d be writing during the events of the game (having time skips when needed, perhaps rewriting some scenes, depending on your character and the impacts they’ll have, of course) an AU, or the aftermath which would depend on whether our verse’s Markus would be peaceful or violent. You may feel free to message me so we can discuss plot details and where we will be roleplaying (on here, discord, or elsewhere). I’m still trying to get used to knowing how to do this and that on here, haha, forgive me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back