• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for detailed roleplaying partners

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
Whew. I thought long and hard on that title, and it came out so creative in the end, didn't it?

Hi, my name's Cloudy, and I find it to be that time of month/year/week/whatever to find some more people to do some more roleplays! YIPEE!

I usually tend to do fantasy or futuristic but really I'm up for most anything. I generally tend to write 3+ paragraphs per post and consider myself a literate RPer. If you want some examples just ask.

Some requirements are:

• You MUST be literate.
  • Try to do 3+ paragraphs per post. I understand short posts sometimes, it's cool! Detail is what I'm looking for.
  • Please do be active, and if you know you'll be gone for a long period of time, let me know beforehand!
  • HAVE FUN! If you aren't having fun, than what's the point?

I do have a few rough plot ideas to start us off. I prefer to throw some romance in there, so I usually do MxF, I can play either gender. I don't mind. However, I prefer not to do MxM or FxF.

Idea 1: Super Heroes NEW - Realistic/Fantasy

Our two characters, A and B (for the time being) have been friends since they can remember, but they're orphans. Together they are rescued from a near death experience by a super hero and they try to track him down, to either ask to become his apprentices or if you have something more mysterious in mind, go for it and tell me.

Idea 2: Flaws NEW - Realistic

Two friends, who you'd never expect to be friends, are living their daily school lives, until a new kid comes in and tries to become a part of your 'friend group' high school drama, who knows what could happen? Everyone has their flaws..

Idea 3: Another World (Not a totally amazing plot, heh.) Realistic/Fantasy

Two kids, very much nerds and into gaming, discover that they've been sucked into their favorite video game and must defeat all the levels to beat it.

Those are just a few ideas to get us going. If you have some ideas, spit 'em out! PM me or post here if you're interested :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really interested in doing an advanced RP, i am very capable of writing 3+ paragraphs per post (although i havent been in many RP's recently that have allowed me to do it). I have a few ideas of my own too.

Hey there! I am a pretty literate RP'r I say pretty Literate because I am dyslexic and I often have grammar issues. And I have to rely heavily on Spell-check.

Length, creativity (if I may be so bold), and enthusiasm I have in full supply! I like Idea #2 I think there is a lot of potential there!

Hey! If you're still taking I'm more than capable of writing 3+ paragraphs per post and idea 3 sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you'll consider.

Hi there! I am really interested in idea 2, and 1 as well. I had a concept pretty similar to idea 2, about people with familiars that are extensions of their souls, etc. I'm not sure if those on your first post are your new ideas, but I like the type of things you've got out there. I also put out a 1x1 search thread--it's kinda long, but it lists a lot of topics/pairings that we could expand on, if you'd like. Here is my own search thread. c; Give it a gander if you'd like, and pm me if you'd like to write with me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back