• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Detailed Roleplay Partners (Ignore prefix)

Castle91

The Man from the Dark Side
Hey,

So I've been on the site for sometime now but have never made a search thread until now. I've recently got some time and have the ability to start another RP or two and though that this would be the best way to do it rather than go on a lengthy search through the forums. I'm a detailed roleplayer often posting multi-para and even multi page responses and prefer to do so through email. I also prefer my partners be 18+ simply because I'm 25. I do everything from slice of life stuff to fandoms (which I will list in a bit). I'm a big reader and gamer also.

I put in the same out of effort into an rp that my partner does, if you give me a single paragraph with three sentences you can expect the same back from me, but if you send me a novel of a post then I will do the same for you. I have been writing for a very long time and have a lot of experience with fanfiction and short stories. I'm no stickler for grammar just as long as you write full sentences. I can post multiple times a day or sometimes once or twice, it depends on the length of the posts I'm sending and how active my creative muse is. Most of my characters are Ocs, its just what I prefer but I'll play an established character if I have to.

I don't really have a limit as to what the rp can contain and thus usually do a lot of RPs that have a Mature rating I guess.

Fandoms I'd be interested in: bold are the characters I'd pla

• Marvel Comics – The Punisher/Daredevil x OC/Established character

• DC Comics – Batman x OC/established character

• Destiny

• Gears of War

• Star Wars (Expanded Universe)  – Mandalorian OC – OC/Established Character

• Game of Thrones OC x OC

• The Witcher OC x OC

• Rainbow Six

• Grand Theft Auto

• Pacific Rim

• Halo

• Harry Potter

• Tom Clancy Universe (novels and games)

I'm also open to suggestions for other fandoms. As of right now I don't have any real plots in mind, but I usually like to develop those with a partner and like to communicate outside of the RP via OCC. I'm a sucker for world building. So if anyone is interested drop me a reply or pm and we can see where it goes from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I've really wanted to do a Harry Potter inspired roleplay for a while now! I have a few plot ideas that we can develop if you are interested. :)

Mornin' guv. 20, detailed, occasionally writes pages at a time, gamer and obsessive worldbuilder.

• Destiny

• Gears of War

• The Witcher OC x OC

• Halo

Played all of these and am keen on them - but would need some wiki review to fill in parts of my memory. I could do Gears, but am more partial toward the other 3. If you want to create an original Sci-Fi RP, I'd also be down for that. :D

Will leave this here as placeholder of my interest. A bit busy at the moment, but I'm keen on hashing out some details with you when I'm free.

Out of all those fandoms, I'm most familar with Pacfic Rim but are you up for dicussions plots that aren't fandom related ?

Hi,

I am also an avid writer, looking for a partner. I would love to do a batman roleplay with you. I have a story idea and a character I have worked very hard on. 

Hope to hear from you!

hello! I would love to do the DC, Game of Thrones, or Harry Potter. I also love world building, and have quite a few plots I've been dying to try that i could use some help building up as well. :) I'm also a reflective rper,  but prefer longer posts. I'm on often, but my schedule is funny, so i understand having to wait. PM me if you're still interested! ^-^ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back