• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for detailed-oriented partner(s)

theas

mega nerd
YO! So as my name goes, I'm Thea Ysabelle :) I've just came back on RPN after a few month hiatus and I am ready to jump right back into roleplay, except this time I'm looking to improve my writing skills as well as get some inspiration for personal stories I hope to write in the future. I've been roleplaying since 2011 on various sites but I am on RPN only now. Anyways, there's really only one kind of roleplay I'm interested in for 1x1 or 1x1x1 (lol what's the numeric for that?) and that's a survival/apocalyptic kind of roleplay. It can be anything that deals with a post-apocalyptic future but my favorite is zombies (I want revenge on a certain someone named Negan). I should let you know that my timezone is Philippine Time Zone, but I am familiar with PST the most as I grew up in California (moved here over the summer which is why I took a long hiatus :( ). 

Some things I look for in a partner(s)

1. a minimum of three paragraphs (4 sentences basically) to have more detail and a developing story

2. commitment to the story so that if either of us take awhile to respond we would still be interested when the other person responds again

3. flexibility. because of the timezones and crazy scheduling, i just need someone to understand.. i will always be committed to the story, so if i don't respond it's not out of disinterest but because of a lack of time

4. someone who can deal with my stupid jokes lol

5. creativity in posts. it's okay to take initiative and plot in the story, just make sure it doesn't fully control my character. it's okay to make up a certain event or disaster that happens. adds to the excitement. 

6. someone to let me know if they are no longer interested so i don't keep posting or asking like an idiot haha 

7. someone who is chill with mature themes and swearing because.. because why the hell not lmao 

Things I offer/things to expect from me:

1. casualness! although my roleplaying and writing style can be quite serious, there really is no need to worry or feel shy around me. i'm open to all and any types of characters and ideas because that's how we encourage creativity, right? 

2. detailed posts and continuity. i absolutely hate when things don't make sense so i make sure that there is a minimum amount of confusion in my posts/story arches

3. updates if i'll be busy/offline and such. it's not fair to keep you waiting out of random

4. intriguing stories. my roleplay plots are very juicy (lol) and well thought out, they just have the tendency to just be slow starts because we can't rush perfection right?

Types of roles I play:

1. both genders, but for this i'm leaning on a female role

2. age range from 16-19

3. pacific islander (lol me)

4. strong, independent types 

5. human mostly but if it goes along with the rp any species or creature or magical being. in this case, though, i would prefer that played characters are human

Here are some possible story plots that I dig, and some story plots I hope you dig!

1. zombie apocalypse (yeeah boii). here's the sitch. classmates find themselves working together on the craziest group project ever: surviving a zombie apocalypse. of course that's not their actual assignment but you know, it happened. general plot is they try to find their way out of a very populated city and to a safer place, maybe find their family. i don't want to create a storyline since i want whoever i roleplay with and i to just use creativity and discover the possibilities. general jist is zombie apocalypse. 

2. far future. deals with robots and the rise a iron fist government that is severely brainwashing their citizens in order to gain more power, control, and find a "perfect" society. this roleplay would require a lot of dedication as the story would develop as we play. it would be two-three characters who somehow get involved in the plans of the government and are hunted for not complying with its new "educational program" and overall structure. long story short, runaways from the government also trying to tear it down singlehandedly. or, i guess doublehandedly heh heh.. you might have to deal with my stupid puns haha

3. anything up to you! that's really all i got right now. i just love anything post apocalyptic. 

So yeah! Let me know if you're interested! I have really long school hours (7:30am to 5:30pm from Monday to Saturday I cry) which is why I wanted a detailed roleplay since that would require a lot of time per post and it would just be interesting overall. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem like the perfect partner for my post apocalyptic (light, very very very light fantasy) roleplay. It requires detail and continuity to discover the mysteries surrounding 'The City' 

@thea ysabellehello I'm veteran roleplay, and I know the ropes and how to write. I'm dedicated and creative and would love to roleplay with you if you have not already gotten a group or partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back