• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for Destiny 2 rp

sucrowse

So! I'm looking for a solid Destiny rp. I'd like an oc x canon pair, my Guardian with Shiro-4. Maybe a guardian of yours, if we discuss it beforehand.

I'd be more than happy to double up for another pairing if you'd like to play a character of your own, I can handle a large range of characters so I'll play whoever you'd like. Please be willing to double up for me in this case as well.

I'll brief over my Hunter beforehand to give you a general idea. If you're still interested after reading, please respond or DM me.

So! My Guardian, Nira, is an awoken Nightstalker who studies the Fallen. She prefers shotguns, hand cannons and scout rifles. The occasional perch will tempt the use of a sniper. She's an adept with mechanics: if she can take something apart, she can put it back together twice as well. Her Fallen alliances have made it difficult to report back to the Vanguard on a regular basis, especially considering her current situation (please ask if interested). Before Shiro's 4th reboot, she used to tag along with him and Cayde from time to time. Y'know, just spending a couple afternoons out together wiping aliens, like good friends do! At some point she split ways with Shiro-3, and still hasn't met back with him in his 4th mind just yet.

Personality wise, Nira is quick on the defence and even quicker on the offence. Though capable of great care, she's generally distrusting. Once a solid trust is secured however, she's a die hard ally. Sarcastic and humorous with friends, she's all about a good joke, but serious times call for a serious face. She may fare well on her own, but she knows she's always stronger with a fireteam at her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back