• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Dedicated Partners

MadamMoon

Servant of the Moon

Hi there! Welcome to my post. You can call me Vi, or by my username. Now, these plots are not my own. I give all credit to cosmicsummer on Weebly.

I would prefer for these to all be MxF, me playing the female. I'm sorry if that upsets someone, but I've been doing to many other pairings. Other than that, My only preference would be that you at least post a paragraph and I will do the same.

Now for the plots! Yay!

• Pregnant, something you'd expected to find yourself when you're out of college and probably married and well set with a job. But you? You're 17, granted, it's your Senior year in high school, so you'll be done be soon and won't have to go through all of your high school years as 'the one who got knocked up'. You're not a loser or anything, but you're not super popular either, you're just an average teenage girl in high school going through the same teenage angst. You decide to keep it, and as disappointed your parents are, they luckily don't kick you out and are willing to help you out with money and finding your own place. Everything's good then, right? Wrong. The problem? The father of the dad is a varsity football player who is well-known and very well liked by everyone, especially the girls. And all of it happened at a party with tons of alcohol. You have to tell him, but you're almost sure he won't want anything to do with your kid. Will the star athlete come along and help you, ditching his priceless reputation, want to keep it on the DL, or not want to help at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back