• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Dedicated Long-Term Partners (Females)

Sakuto

Hello~ My name is Sakuto!~

I Love doing Romance Roleplays~ Especially involving into Fantasy and Fandom (Naruto and Fairy Tail are my main fandoms) I'm Looking for Decent to Amazing Role players and Sentence length is what ever you want it to be as long as its not 1 sentence per part.

I Also love hearing about your Ideas so if your interested shoot me a message and I'd be happy to do future role plays~ Also I can be graphic so if you don't like intense romantical Role plays just tell me and ill accommodate~

I've read this book, it was sci-fantasy but it was romance. It was about this girl going in to the selection with 34 other girls (there's 35) and the Prince has to pick one to marry and become a princess. I dont know, would you be interested in that type of role play? It's also futuristic. With the kingdom it illea

How I usually did the royalty Roleplays was like

You were the futre princess but you start off as a kid and Im your guardian, and im like your buttler but over time we become freinds and eventually fall in love but we can add action, suspense and all that as we go? ^_^ but its up to you what you wanna do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back