• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for darker/angsty drama romance with OCs

LeviathanDreamer

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I’m a guy from Europe, in my late twenties, looking for a (preferably) long-term partner(s). I don’t really care about your RL age or gender – as long as you’re an adult and comfortable with playing female characters, that’s all I need to know.

I’m pretty flexible plot and character-wise, but I will say I have a soft spot for the bad guy/good girl trope, forbidden romance, soulmates and the like. I like darker themes and settings and don't mind playing downright toxic relationships - as long as they're not romanticised and there are consequences and/or redemption and lesson learned in the end. I like the challenge of writing a good villain, anti-hero or just a complex character with questionable or grey morality that is still likeable or somehow sympathetic. With that being said, I’m also always up for some fluff! A combination of both is ideal lol. As far as the setting goes, I I feel most comfortable writing fantasy (mainly urban fantasy), supernatural and crime/noir, but I'm pretty flexible in that aspect, though I don’t like super ordinary slice of life/postapo/zombie/war themes.

Some other things you might want to know:
  • I usually post around 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more, depending on the particular scene. No one-liners, please! It's just a preference, I have a hard time getting into things when I feel like there's not enough substance to get to know the characters well.
  • As far as my activity goes, I can usually reply every other day and I’m pretty consistent with posting, don't expect rapid fire replies from me though. I’m fine with you replying whenever you’re able to, as long as you keep the RP alive - which for me means at least one post a week.
  • If I have to disappear for longer than said week, I’ll let you know, and I’d appreciate if you could do the same. If you don’t, I won’t usually nudge you for replies but will automatically assume you’re not interested anymore and leave the RP.
  • I RP in third person, past tense. I'm fine with RPing here or we could move things to Discord if you'd like!
  • I’m not a native speaker of English. I’m quite confident in my writing skills in terms of literacy, but please bear that in mind still. I put a lot of effort into my writing though so patience is appreciated!
  • I’m pretty chill and don’t mind OOC chat. But if you’re here just to RP and don’t want to talk ever, that’s fine by me too! However, I still value communication so if there’s a problem I prefer to talk it out. I like drama in RP but not outside of it lol.

I strongly prefer playing OCs - I just don't think I'm able to do canon characters justice and I feel like it restricts me creatively - but whoever you want to play is up to you. Here are some fandoms I’m into, and wouldn’t mind roleplaying something similar to those settings/plots.

• TV Series: Criminal Minds, The Defenders Saga (namely Daredevil and Punisher) Euphoria, Supernatural.
  • Videogames: Assassin’s Creed, Dishonored, Dragon Age, Life is Strange, Mafia, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Yakuza.
  • Books/graphic novels: Batman, Grishaverse series, Hellblazer, The Nevernight Cronicle series, gothic literature in general.

These are just to give you an idea what kind of settings/themes I’m into. The bold ones are my current preferences, but if you like any of these or are looking for some angsty romance, hit me up! Let me know what kind of plot/theme you have in mind and something about the character you’d like to play. Thanks!

Hey, this seems interesting! If you would be interested in a killer x victim rp, pm me!

Hey there! I'm interested in the forbidden romance or soulmates, if you're still up!

Hey, I'd love to do a grishaverse inspired roleplay, is that something you'd be interested in at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back