• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for CO-GMS for Mythology World War idea

Which mythologies should be included?

• Egyptian

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hindu

• Germanic

• Japan

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (Pm me your mythology)

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! As the title says, I’m looking for 1-2 co-gms help me produce a role play focusing on a mythology based world war idea that I cooked up in my many ideas!

The roleplay will be focused on different mythologies in a word war style of conflict, the story will begin focusing on the Greek and Norse mythologies and as conflict begins will expand too other mythologies!

Co-GMS will help with producing their own ideas, help with major posts, lore, moderation and making the roleplay more interesting! They will also be able to reserve a single major role in the roleplay (Zeus, Odin, Other leaders of mythologies)

So please let me know if anyone would want to help gm! A discord will not be made and be site only.

That was fast-

Once we get another one I’ll make a group chat!

Holy moly this is popular five mods it is-

Will be making a group chat we later tonight.

Do you think you will have seelie and unseelie fairy courts? That could be interesting.

Do you think you will have seelie and unseelie fairy courts? That could be interesting.
Depending on how much the others like the ideas but yes most likely! If you have any other questions pm me about it.

Hey there! As the title says, I’m looking for 1-2 co-gms help me produce a role play focusing on a mythology based world war idea that I cooked up in my many ideas!

The roleplay will be focused on different mythologies in a word war style of conflict, the story will begin focusing on the Greek and Norse mythologies and as conflict begins will expand too other mythologies!

Co-GMS will help with producing their own ideas, help with major posts, lore, moderation and making the roleplay more interesting! They will also be able to reserve a single major role in the roleplay (Zeus, Odin, Other leaders of mythologies)

So please let me know if anyone would want to help gm! A discord will not be made and be site only.
I would be interested in bringing Japanese folklore and Mythos, since I have some knowledge about those

Users who are viewing this thread

Back