• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Casual RP Partner

CathNye

Unlucky Member
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a casual RP partner (or small group).

Casual meaning that sometimes, I might not post for a day or so.... other times, I'll be able to post several times a day. Sometimes even in a sitting! I do love those times... but with a full time job and a toddler, I never know when I'll get that time. I'd enjoy having a writing partner (or group) that understands this.

Anyways. To the good stuff.

I'm looking to build a world. Original setting and lore. A build as you go sort of endeavor that's completely open to discussion - though, I do have a penchant for worlds that make both a gun and a sword valid weapons. I have a handful of characters I enjoy and want to give them a home somewhere. Most of my characters are female, like me, and while I do have some male characters, I simply feel I'm better at the female perspective.

Romance is not mandatory but it is an option depending on characters.

Let me know if you're interested!

**EDIT**

I'm looking for a high fantasy/steampunk sort of world. Swords. Guns. Magic. Airships. Dragons. Different kingdoms.... allies and enemies... none of which I've developed yet. Multiple races? Gods? Demons? I'm good with it all... if you want to build and write such a world... let me know! Still new so I cant PM myself.

Last edited:
Colour me interested, I got a couple of ideas and characters I wanna get down to without getting pressured to frequently respond. If you wanna talk world-building, we can do it in this thread or over PMs. My posting speed sounds about the same as yours, but I'm sure I'll be able to get at least one in a day.

Hello! I'm Eliza, not my real name but hopefully it will suffice. I'd be interested in cooking something up with you, if you're keen too? I would enjoy a casual roleplay since I can't always be quick with replies. I'd love to discuss a rp if you're interested!

Colour me interested, I got a couple of ideas and characters I wanna get down to without getting pressured to frequently respond. If you wanna talk world-building, we can do it in this thread or over PMs. My posting speed sounds about the same as yours, but I'm sure I'll be able to get at least one in a day.

No guarantees on the one post per day thing here, but fire me a PM and we can talk! I'm new here so I don't have that power.

Hello! I'm Eliza, not my real name but hopefully it will suffice. I'd be interested in cooking something up with you, if you're keen too? I would enjoy a casual roleplay since I can't always be quick with replies. I'd love to discuss a rp if you're interested!

Hi! I'm Cath. That isn't my real name either. Pseudonyms are fine by me. PM me and we'll talk!

Hello! Would you be interested in a mad scientist setting?

I suppose I could have replied in one message... Oh well. I'm okay with a mad scientist as a character! But I'd prefer a grander setting than the story being solely 'mad scientist' centric.... Unless, say, that mad scientist was trying to take over the hypothetical world we build.

Hi! I was wondering if you were interested in doing a fantasy/modern-ish setting RP with me? I absolutely love fantasy and doing a mix of the two is an interesting concept to me. Thanks for your time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back